Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Seycko

Jun 26, 2018
Hello everyone,

Someone have the Dint999 eyebrows like ? The ones that looks like World of Warcraft elves brows.
Apparently it is patreon only.
Thanks in advance for sharing.

dumbrabbity

Aug 18, 2021
Link to all realclone mods:

OK, after having tried most of his mods the conclusion is very clear that they are DEFINITELY NOT WORTH THE PRICE. All of his clothes need to work with his ugly jigged body which easily causes game to crash because he insanely added a lot of useless bones to the body. By the way, I also found he had stolen a lot of mods from other modders to which he just added smp then put them behind paywall!
first tyvm to share share is care ^^ second i know i asking to much but can you get this hair pack for LE? the link only have SE one :( i want this hair you know where i can find it? does his patreon have his character preset too? tyvm for the attention indeed is overprice imagine here where dolar is 5 bucks for 1 dollar complete impossible

kulkun890

Jun 18, 2018
if anyone wants the animations by funnybizness....I don't know if they are for se or le

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Anyone got the mods from this guy?
Holy fuck everyone is paylocking their mods nowdays this is cancerous :poop:

Reactions: dumbrabbity

Kisakushi

Mar 4, 2020
first tyvm to share share is care ^^ second i know i asking to much but can you get this hair pack for LE? the link only have SE one :( i want this hair you know where i can find it? does his patreon have his character preset too? tyvm for the attention indeed is overprice imagine here where dolar is 5 bucks for 1 dollar complete impossible

may not the newest one, but I'm not interested in his mods anymore. Character preset? There are a lot of free high quality presets on network so there is no need to limit yourself to one guy.

Reactions: yeeeeeea and schava

idkwiam

Aug 2, 2021
Anyone got the mods from this guy?
Holy fuck everyone is paylocking their mods nowdays this is cancerous :poop:
It seems this topic is for sex/character related mods, haven't seen anyone share anything besides that

• Angry
Reactions: Xazz

dumbrabbity

Aug 18, 2021
tyvm, i realy love the character on the video thats why i ask still wondering if is there on his patreon...still thank you hug hug

Raz8099

Feb 28, 2018
Anybody know how we can play as a midget that use anubs anims? The playable midget races doesnt seem to register for anubs s race and results to just the female doing a masturbation animation instead of anubs s anims

Nov 17, 2020
Anybody know how we can play as a midget that use anubs anims? The playable midget races doesnt seem to register for anubs s race and results to just the female doing a masturbation animation instead of anubs s anims
Jump in his Discord and get help straight from the source
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bieber900

May 6, 2018
[QUOTE = "kulkun890, publicación: 6402780, miembro: 692065"]
si alguien quiere las animaciones por funnybizness .... no se si son para se o para le

[/CITA]
how install this animations ?

Oct 15, 2018

may not the newest one, but I'm not interested in his mods anymore. Character preset? There are a lot of free high quality presets on network so there is no need to limit yourself to one guy.
your link is LE or SE ? , I'm looking for this yundao hair mod v10 for very very long time so I'd like to know if this is SE or not , if you can , please , post SE link too if you have (tested your link is for LE , any chance for yundao hdt hair v10 SSE ? please , I need it very very bad)

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2018
tyvm, i realy love the character on the video thats why i ask still wondering if is there on his patreon...still thank you hug hug
you are making mistake... all of his new video nowadays is from Virt-a-mate game , not skyrim , I'm not surprise that you guys mistaken this very very usually , you are not the first nor the last... , so looking for his new mod is useless cuz it's not skyrim he moved to VAM [virt-a-mate]

Raz8099

Feb 28, 2018
Anybody know how we can play as a midget that use anubs anims? The playable midget races doesnt seem to register for anubs s race and results to just the female doing a masturbation animation instead of anubs s anims. I went to his discord and he only deals with LE unfortunately. If someone has a fix for SE would be greatly appreciated. So as a midget main character it says flagged as character forbidden from animating thus leading to just the female m scene but if I play as a female character I can animate with midgets so its only if I play as midget main char.

Oct 15, 2018
Anybody know how we can play as a midget that use anubs anims? The playable midget races doesnt seem to register for anubs s race and results to just the female doing a masturbation animation instead of anubs s anims. I went to his discord and he only deals with LE unfortunately. If someone has a fix for SE would be greatly appreciated. So as a midget main character it says flagged as character forbidden from animating thus leading to just the female m scene but if I play as a female character I can animate with midgets so its only if I play as midget main char.
I was uploaded my SE version somewhere in this topic , try go back and searching for it you will see , and that's just the patch , you need RSchildren , I've included the guide , you will like to watch it too

dumbrabbity

Aug 18, 2021
you are making mistake... all of his new video nowadays is from Virt-a-mate game , not skyrim , I'm not surprise that you guys mistaken this very very usually , you are not the first nor the last... , so looking for his new mod is useless cuz it's not skyrim he moved to VAM [virt-a-mate]
i ask around the loverlab and they tell me that ty for the heads up i dumb. about the yundao SE ver i believe Kisakushi old post have then?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote