Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Olivialein

Jan 11, 2024
Genuine curiosity, why would someone pay for mods on Patreon when you have Nexus and LoversLab for free?

I'm a modder and firmly believe in the free mods for all motto some of us at Nexus have harped about for years so always wonder why people would pay for what a hell of a lot of modders happily give away for free.
I think it's like everything else. An internal status symbol is called?

Reactions: Favruilas43

Nils Janik

Apr 8, 2021
the file was posted on LL just nab it from the comment with " 邢露1.0.rar ". trying to look into Nia and RRC apparently stands for the creator RaRaCraft

edit: like 5 minutes later i found a folder for
Tks man, that's fast! Still wanna know who the last girl is :)

Terdyterd

Aug 7, 2017
I've been trying to grab this creature from arca , but the base64 decode has errors no matter where I try. Here's the base64 in hopes someone is able to get around it aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2ZpbGUvZC8xTTJUbjNuMnVFbUJmSUdPbGg5SE9mbmtUek4wRllScTgvdmldz91c3A9c2hhcmluZw

Apr 24, 2023
Here's the base64 in hopes someone is able to get around it aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2ZpbGUvZC8xTTJUbjNuMnVFbUJmSUdPbGg5SE9mbmtUek4wRllScTgvdmldz91c3A9c2hhcmluZw
Badly encoded maybe? You need base64:aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2ZpbGUvZC8xTTJUbjNuMnVFbUJmSUdPbGg5SE9mbmtUek4wRllScTgvdmlldw

Reactions: Terdyterd
Aug 11, 2023
I've been trying to grab this creature from arca , but the base64 decode has errors no matter where I try. Here's the base64 in hopes someone is able to get around it aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2ZpbGUvZC8xTTJUbjNuMnVFbUJmSUdPbGg5SE9mbmtUek4wRllScTgvdmldz91c3A9c2hhcmluZw

I tested the mod. It needs Henti creatrues. I uninstalled it since if screwed up my game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terdyterd

GuiD63

Jan 29, 2019
Thanks, this is what I was looking for. The topic on arca died in one day. Can you share the other korean followers you have?
About sharing them, I'll only do it when someone makes a request about one here, because I have way too many of them, it's a few hundred gigs :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

satsukiyamikisho

Apr 19, 2022
you need to turn off google page translate when you are copying a base64 code from arca, it sometimes gets caught in the crossfire and gets formatted incorrectly

Reactions: piratkopiering
Aug 11, 2023
You don't really need Hentai Creatures, you juste need to desactivate "Regenerador_HC.esp" it's the only one of the 2 esp that need it
You don't really need Hentai Creatures, you juste need to desactivate "Regenerador_HC.esp" it's the only one of the 2 esp that need it

Thank you! The Regenerador_HC.esp screwed up my water textures and made other mods unuseable.

Reactions: Mihawk9001

krafs

Feb 7, 2021
THIS?
Yes, that's the one. :)

I had hoped to get the LE version though, but that's my fault for not being more specific. You wouldn't happen to have kept a copy of that one too, did you? :)

I'll download a copy of the SE version too, in case I need it in the future. :)

Apr 24, 2023
Is he so retarded that this base64 thing prevents him from finding out links? Christ almighty, how is he even capable of coding.
Base64 prevents Google from caching URLs on F95 webpages because they are just long words now. If someone wants the link he needs to know exactly where to search for it. This extends my links lifes, in a way. McFly can strike it right now if he's here and is tracking this topic ofc.

Reactions: LewdRPGMLover
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote