Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yencrown12

Oct 27, 2018
This isn't really a pay wall request but does anyone have this replacer for BDO Valoren Armor apparently he pulled it after getting called out for trying to paywall presets of other people's mods (yea it's getting that bad) and decided to cut off his nose to spite his face so to speak, but I'm hoping someone has it floating around.

it's not available for download from anywhere at all...

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Ah I see, not really keen on signing up to such a site just to get it. Not sure why he would release it there either considering he has payed tiers on his site as per above, also many users create short female characters so not like it's loli material or anything even though that's what it could be used for.
Yeeaaah... When content is considered too fucked up that even loverslab won't allow it (I love loverslab btw, no disrespect), you know you should probably stay away from it.

Jiarr

May 12, 2021
Can you please also share these three mods too:

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
I installed TKAA Renewal & Wild Child which are great, but after I adopt them some of the kids decide that they want to run around in their underwear. I have SchakenFM, EFF, and Simple NPC Outfit Manager which fixed the problem when it was working, but I stopped getting the dialog so it stopped working. I tried using SchakenFM to make them a follower then give them clothes but that didn't work. So I replaced the body meshes and now it works that way, but I'm having trouble finding kids clothes to fit the meshes.

They both have the never nude meshes of course. The girls have the CBBE which fits with no gaps and has the right color. The boys have the vanilla with a neck gap and miscolored torso & arms, so for them I need something that covers their whole arm & neck gap. The only vanilla clothes I could find that works for the boys is the Necromancer Robes, but it's starting to look like I have some strange cult of midgets.

Sorry for the novel but I don't want anyone thinking I'm a creep. Anyway, question is, does anyone know of any clothes that can pass for kids clothes that fit those meshes? (for the boys, something that covers their arms & neck gap)

Also, if anyone knows of a better fix, please let me know.

Thanks in advance

TinaTinerson

May 22, 2022
hickups , any chance you could reupload this one? There was a decent update to it:

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I haven't even noticed this thread existed before, I've looked through it thanks for all the contributions everyone, does anyone know of any paid only content mods that are worth it? I don't meant like animations or new clothes or something, but more like gameplay sexlab related (or at least not working against sexlab) stuff like all the baka factory mods basically.

vty9000

Sep 30, 2021
My dude, this thread is going around all kinds of paywalled content for Skyrim so I don't think you'll find any in-depth answers about any other subjects. Regarding your question, try to visit THAT place where all the fallen gather...

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
My dude, this thread is going around all kinds of paywalled content for Skyrim so I don't think you'll find any in-depth answers about any other subjects. Regarding your question, try to visit THAT place where all the fallen gather...
Thanks but I'm not looking for that kind of content. Just clothes to fit the vanilla meshes that can pass for kids clothes. For the girls I can get by with the vanilla clothes, I mostly need them for the boys that cover up the arms and neck gap

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
AshtorethZahraOutfit3BA.7z
AshtorethEmberDress3BA.v2.7z
AshtorethEmberDressBHUNP.v3.7z
[Melodic]_Blood_Red_outfit.7z
HG_TCCO_3_fomod_installer_v.1.3.0.7z
PeroPero-ArmorPack_3BAv2_HQ.7z
NINIRealisticPatch.7z
AshtorethZahraOutfitBHUNP.7z

All 8 files

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Just a heads up folks schaken finally banned me :ROFLMAO: I assumed someone ratted me out, I knew it was inevitable tbh, while I could go through the troubled of signing back up the content in my opinion is so low quality and not worth it and I only stayed on the site because of the requests made here, so I cant even be bothered, so I recommend you back up those links.

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
Just a heads up folks schaken finally banned me :ROFLMAO: I assumed someone ratted me out, I knew it was inevitable tbh, while I could go through the troubled of signing back up the content in my opinion is so low quality and not worth it and I only stayed on the site because of the requests made here, so I cant even be bothered, so I recommend you back up those links.
Well damn lol but you right. The content is very low quality and not worth the money. There are far better alternatives and higher quality stuff on Nexus for free.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote