Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Faster HDT is really easy to get the wrong setup for your machine. That said, it's more likely to just slow things down rather than crash.
Faster HDT's latest versions at least for me performed quite poorly (AVX 2, no CUDA)

Running older builds was so much better in terms of FPS performance, not sure why.

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
^ I've searched every page for this one but can't find it
I wouldn't bother. Any body and NPC clothing mod will do the same thing and probably look better.

Any alleged "dev" charging for Skyrim mods is no one I want to deal with at all.

A skimpy clothing and armor mod and body mod and bam! There's tons of them for free. Sexy pose/dance idles, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: hecknuts

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
I wouldn't bother. Any body and NPC clothing mod will do the same thing and probably look better.

Any alleged "dev" charging for Skyrim mods is no one I want to deal with at all.

A skimpy clothing and armor mod and body mod and bam! There's tons of them for free. Sexy pose/dance idles, too.
Wait what is this about alleged Skyrim devs charging for mods? That is funny and low down if this is an actual thing lmao

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Wait what is this about alleged Skyrim devs charging for mods? That is funny and low down if this is an actual thing lmao
Most modders (not Dev's) do NOT charge for their work, some do. There wouldn't be a need for a page on a pirate site if everything was free right? People would just download everything form Nexus or LL...

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
Most modders (not Dev's) do NOT charge for their work, some do. There wouldn't be a need for a page on a pirate site if everything was free right? People would just download everything form Nexus or LL...
Or make stuff themselves.

I lay odds dipshit ripped off Vinfamy and is selling slightly modded other peoples' stuff.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Or make stuff themselves.

I lay odds dipshit ripped off Vinfamy and is selling slightly modded other peoples' stuff.
Well I know an actual case of a mod that was only on LL getting put up on Schaken, when the actual mod author politely requested it be removed they outright said no, then banned them. It's a fucking super scummy site.

(The mod was sexy bandit captives by BlackbirdWanderer if anyone was wondering, but I'm sure it wasn't a singular occurrence)

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
Well I know an actual case of a mod that was only on LL getting put up on Schaken, when the actual mod author politely requested it be removed they outright said no, then banned them. It's a fucking super scummy site.

(The mod was sexy bandit captives by BlackbirdWanderer if anyone was wondering, but I'm sure it wasn't a singular occurrence)
Last Skyrim build I did had a half-dozen unique and hot followers that kicked ass and made the protag his money wherever they went. All the NPCs looked good enough to eat. The only sex-type quest I remember was really buggy.
Some kind of all female witches' lair or something, the bodies in it were kind of different, too.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Last Skyrim build I did had a half-dozen unique and hot followers that kicked ass and made the protag his money wherever they went. All the NPCs looked good enough to eat. The only sex-type quest I remember was really buggy.
Some kind of all female witches' lair or something, the bodies in it were kind of different, too.
There aren't many good 'sex mods' made for male PC's, but there are 'some' you just have to look harder. Amorous Adventures is probably the best male themed one, but there are others. Loverslab is the place where you'll find them.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017

Yeah Schaken is complete scum, most of the paid mods on there are utter trash anyways. It's a shame so many gullible users pay for a subscription (apart from the ones signing up to share what little of worth is actually there)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote