Unity - Completed - Slave Lord - Realms of Bondage [v1.0.3] [Pink Tea Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Neechan-Lexi

Every Pink Tea Game was an absolute blast and i have a good feeling about this one too! Detailed Review below but first of all it gets a 5/5 Stars since i trust that this will be the next masterpiece of this dev. I will edit this review as there will be more Updates. Keep in mind as a fan of Pink Tea this review is kinda biased and im by far not a professional review writer but i still wanted to write one down here because im super hyped.

Graphics & Art: 9/10 - Its simple but in a way i totally adore i think the girls are drawn very good and i just lovee the overall Artstyle of Pink Tea

Sound: 8/10 - Not gonna lie its pretty standard but it does the job well and immerse the player enough to enjoy the atmosphere.

Gameplay: 8/10 - I would love to have more groping and/or touching features but overall i like it more than most other H-Games.

Story: 7/10 - Its simple and i think its not the main aspect of the game but im happy to be proven wrong here in the future of this title.

Sexscenes: 10/10 - If you like tags like BDSM, Slave, Submissive, Rough and more alike those this and the other Pink Tea Games are one of the best options you get in gaming. As i stated above it could be a 11/10 if its gets more groping/touching features but even without it im very pleased.

Content: Unrated - Its the first release aka. demo of the game so i wont judge howw much content there is since i know Pink Tea always delivers if one is patient enough and normally Pink Tea delivers quite fast compared to other devs.

@Pink Tea Games i dont know if you are reading this but keep up the good work and thanks for the past titles they are all amazing!