4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
always comes up with an error saying that there might be a typo in it. can you send me your link for it?

https:/ /workupload.com/ file/ s3Lv9bVg3yB

^ Maybe just try typing this in directly, but erase all the spaces. As it might be F95 zone redirect that's giving you the trouble.

TheHighlander

Jan 26, 2018
How do you actually play this game? I managed to load the file via the flash player but pressing the buttons for the shop etc doesnt actually do anything?

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
How do you actually play this game? I managed to load the file via the flash player but pressing the buttons for the shop etc doesnt actually do anything?
Not sure what you mean exactly. You need to click on the various doors, not buttons. You mouse over the door to the shop, it highlights and a sign comes up saying shop and you click on the highlighted door. Doing that should move you to the shop screen.

If you're doing this and nothing happens, then something is wrong, probably a flash player issue.

Reactions: spenk

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
I downloaded Flash on my computer and it doesn't work because the game won't run. What should I do to make the game work? Please help

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes