quantumvoid

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2020
so, after grinding myself to a 2 slave i found out that i can only use 1 at a time? is that a bug?
and level 20 is the max level for now?
No the one slave at a time is intentional, you can swap around without cost in the manage tab once you own a slave, and yes level 20 is the maximum currently as with level 20 and a few of the last tier of items it is easy to clear the current last combat stage.

Peritomato

Dec 6, 2018
my game is not opening up and instead is deleting the shortcut? has someone suffered the same thing?

Last edited:

1NeoWolf

May 11, 2021
Im having a problem with running the game. First time i tried to run it it would only open a small window and get stuck on that never opening the game, then i tried reinstalling and it did open the game but would again get stuck on loading the game, roughly around 70% of the loading bar. Either it just stops there or it suddenly shuts down and DELETES the executive file.

And now it no longers allows me to extract one of the files in resources/app/java/jre-17.0.5.8-hotspot
I tried to manually paste that file specifically but it keeps asking for adminnon stop even if I give it.

Last edited:

quantumvoid

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2020
Im having a problem with running the game. First time i tried to run it it would only open a small window and get stuck on that never opening the game, then i tried reinstalling and it did open the game but would again get stuck on loading the game, roughly around 70% of the loading bar.

And now it no longers allows me to extract one of the files in resources/app/java document
If you got past the small loading screen it means that all of the application processes started, I did have some issues with the loading bar getting stuck that I thought I had fixed in earlier versions :/ . I will have to have a look at it again. You can try running it on an ssd as it might be caused by resources not loading fast enough.

1NeoWolf

May 11, 2021
If you got past the small loading screen it means that all of the application processes started, I did have some issues with the loading bar getting stuck that I thought I had fixed in earlier versions :/ . I will have to have a look at it again. You can try running it on an ssd as it might be caused by resources not loading fast enough.
The game is already on an SSD but I honestly have no clue if it actually goes past loading because the .exe file removes itself from the file. I also don't know what the deal with the jre hotspot file constantly screaming denied access when i try to extract it.

quantumvoid

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2020
The game is already on an SSD but I honestly have no clue if it actually goes past loading because the .exe file removes itself from the file. I also don't know what the deal with the jre hotspot file constantly screaming denied access when i try to extract it.
I have a feeling it might be a antivirus or windows defender denying it access/quarantining the file, as there is no code in the application itself to delete files. Any details you can provide would be appreciated.

1NeoWolf

May 11, 2021
I have a feeling it might be a antivirus or windows defender denying it access/quarantining the file, as there is no code in the application itself to delete files. Any details you can provide would be appreciated.
It seems Avast quarantined it under, finding the file to be IDP.Generic

quantumvoid

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2020
I see Avast has a process to submit for false positives but it is quite complicated for files over 50mb, will give it a try over the weekend and hopefully that fixes it.

jonbigode

Jun 12, 2020
some images at the gallery is not unlocking, even when i already got the event

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and

edit:

it's happening only in the first row of the Scheduler, the morning one

quantumvoid

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2020
some images at the gallery is not unlocking, even when i already got the event

and

edit:

it's happening only in the first row of the Scheduler, the morning one
Thanks for finding that, implemented fix which will be available in 0.2

Ragen

Aug 31, 2017
Could use another pass on the AI art in the anatomy department.
Not sure which model you're using, but make sure you're using bad anatomy, bad hands, also grab the negative_hand-neg negative hands TI to help fix the hands. A Hi-Rez fix of at least 1.5 at Denoising strength 0.45 using 4x-UltraSharp will also help with fine details.

Not sure which model you're using, but some models are just better than others for anatomy, and if you're aiming for a specific character, a character LoRA will help a lot.

A pose controlNet may also help a lot.

Last edited:

quantumvoid

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2020
Could use another pass on the AI art in the anatomy department.
Not sure which model you're using, but make sure you're using bad anatomy, bad hands, also grab the negative_hand-neg negative hands TI to help fix the hands. A Hi-Rez fix of at least 1.5 at Denoising strength 0.45 using 4x-UltraSharp will also help with fine details.

Not sure which model you're using, but some models are just better than others for anatomy, and if you're aiming for a specific character, a character LoRA will help a lot.

A pose controlNet may also help a lot.
Thanks for the advice.

The first few versions are going to be really rough on the art department as the focus was more on getting the code working correctly. I have started slowly replacing some of the worse images (with those negative prompts which I started adding to late :/ ). Will for sure at least try the LoRA models going forward, and if I get the time the controlNet :).

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
i liked the game but you get *nothing* for having 2 girls ( i really hated that and you should at least get some money as they should be doing work for you and it took me a long time to get the 2nd girl) and in 0.2 some attributes was removed: (love the 0.1) so if you like the game you should support it. So that's what i did, but the first thing i read: in 0.2 i have remove some of the girl attributes. one of the ones i really liked too. So i wont support anymore until its much more sorted. ( i do love the village idea thou). I hope the game does well thou

quantumvoid

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2020
i liked the game but you get *nothing* for having 2 girls ( i really hated that and you should at least get some money as they should be doing work for you and it took me a long time to get the 2nd girl) and in 0.2 some attributes was removed: (love the 0.1) so if you like the game you should support it. So that's what i did, but the first thing i read: in 0.2 i have remove some of the girl attributes. one of the ones i really liked too. So i wont support anymore until its much more sorted. ( i do love the village idea thou). I hope the game does well thou
Well to your first point there will be some things to do in future versions with inactive slaves, definitely from 0.3, I already have the page for it mostly done. As to the removed attribute all the events (images) are still there it is just to minimize the game turning into an excel spreadsheet (which I feel it is trending way to much toward). And thanks for the support.