Flash2314

Jan 17, 2020
Maybe also a way to disable the yellow stuff if someone isn't into that...
And of course the biggest thing; they run out of energy too quickly in the later stages of the game.
That is indeed a problem, which I plan to look into. Any innovating ideas you have in mind for the game?

Flash2314

Jan 17, 2020
I feel like there should be a "cum" button. Shouldn't be too hard to do, if you're modding the game, I think.
I'm not modding. I'm going to build from the ground up. Hence, why I asked for new ideas so that it isnt a rip off of the original game.

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
I'm not modding. I'm going to build from the ground up. Hence, why I asked for new ideas so that it isnt a rip off of the original game.
Need more bondage gear and positions. Maybe an actual market to sell slaves, once your debt is paid off. And to butter people up, have a brothel to build and maintain. Better more tame, exotic slaves you make the more money you can make.

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
Ouch. I also agree that it just doesnt hit the spot but its close though. I am thinking about making a game similar to this but with more content and upgraded graphics. What else do you think this game needs in terms of content?
Would be VERY nice. Hope you will actually do that because i wish there was more game like this

(And for the love of god make the main character enslavable at the game or near end-game as a reward or something like that)

walk_around

Aug 24, 2017
Would be VERY nice. Hope you will actually do that because i wish there was more game like this

(And for the love of god make the main character enslavable at the game or near end-game as a reward or something like that)
if you mean rose lady from the office
u can get her 'genes'

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
That is indeed a problem, which I plan to look into. Any innovating ideas you have in mind for the game?
Just my opinion, it would be pretty sensible to stick close to the original game. There will be thousands of small decision points when building from scratch, so it will surely be it's own game even if the main vision was a 1:1 copy. Moving forward slowly but surely will result in building blocks that can ultimately be mixed and matched better than the original game.

That said, once the building blocks are in place, maybe there's room for:
1. a different position or two. tough to pull off, but I'm sure many would appreciate it
2. some kind of fighting back or resistance to overcome; shouldn't be too one-sided (imo)
3. also some way to avoid the crying... there should be a way to be on good terms.

But I don't know. I think I might be too vanilla for this game; I might need to just make my own version sometime before 2077.

Flash2314

Jan 17, 2020
I'm glad you guys are in support! It motivates me to try hard! I'll make sure to implement as much as I can. Just keep hitting me with ideas!

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
nope i just was playing and it was my normal save at about 578 days
I've only seen saves get corrupted from using different versions of the game, or if you edit the translation files.
It's possible you ran into a game breaking bug, but I'm more willing to bet you triggered something on your own to corrupt the save.

EddieLewis

Oct 16, 2018
And did searched before for any games made by the same person but there seems to be none.
He's probably involved in a flash game, Mayuri Laboratory (or something like that, from Bleach).
It's extremely similar, the way that character are structured, the interaction stuff, etc - but under-developed, as it's older.
But anyway I really enjoyed that flash game, and the moment I saw Slave Matrix I immediately recognized the style..

Also, their group was called "Circle Eden" - and this one is "Auto Eden". So it's probably some former Circle Eden-ers.

Last edited:

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
He's probably involved in a flash game, Mayuri Laboratory (or something like that, from Bleach).
It's extremely similar, the way that character are structured, the interaction stuff, etc - but under-developed, as it's older.
But anyway I really enjoyed that flash game, and the moment I saw Slave Matrix I immediately recognized the style..

Also, their group was called "Circle Eden" - and this one is "Auto Eden". So it's probably some former Circle Eden-ers.
Thanks for the info i'll search that game and that name too

Edit: Oh yeah that game is pretty similar but is abandonned i think

krayken

Sep 21, 2019
So I've been fiddling with CheatEngine. Made a simple table to find stamina for girl/guy. Translated a bunch of the game stat structure data if you want to dissect data structures. There's a few comments in the top level script.

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
anyone know what the chance is for a slave that's set to be a prostitute can get pregnant at work? I know it can happen but I have yet to have it happen to me

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes