ice002

Mar 22, 2019
Lets start from easy one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1.Viola's model (don't recommend to copy/paste as your slave, beater use her father or mother(and you don't need to copy, just use "$ref": "~slave id~" ))
2.Players model
3.TrainingTarget - selected salve (all info ab selected slave will be transferred hear,and replaced buy link)
4.Dungeon - array of your slaves

I dont advise you to try edit body (Composition), you will lost in it, i think the beast way to edit body its to copy/paste from 1 to another slave the same body parts(just look on line numbers).

Lineage like: Abnormal Skin,Odd Eye,Melanis
don't affect colors.

Reactions: m1ch43l

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
[/SPOILER]
The values are represented in keywords or in RGB, 0,0,0 Black - 255,255,255 White
[/QUOTE]
thanks this helps

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
tho my slave in the picher above the only way to edit that one i have to have it be the training target

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
get ur debt to 3,000,000,000
then you will unlock the insects (ther fairy race is in that catagory) then i think its pay off the debt for the humans

ReptilePrince

Aug 21, 2017
You're using an invalid value somewhere that the game doesn't know how to use.
Most of the values used by the game range from 0.0 - 1.0, decimal places are very expansive for some reason.
You can have seventeen digits lol (0.00000000000000001)

Also if you have all 9 pages full of slaves, your load time is going to go up exponentially.

And for those of you looking to edit hair, skin, makeup, etc - colors, look for this in the save:
The values are represented in keywords or in RGB, 0,0,0 Black - 255,255,255 White

about the invalid value i change just only their status (Affection/lust/pride etc) so it only 0 or 1

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
about the invalid value i change just only their status (Affection/lust/pride etc) so it only 0 or 1
You don't need the json for that, you just need to use the editor. Use Get and Set to apply the values. It's much faster.

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
Hello sorry i'm fairly new to this game i want to know what is the best way to increase lust stat and decrease Pride Stat, thanks
from what i can tell for lust its viginal after forplay to get her wet as for pride you need to get her low tention (a stat that changes every traning session and dering the traning the most also you wont see it till after you reach the 3,000,000,000 debt left and pride geting the traning up and the tenshion down is the best way the wip increasing the traning well doing alot of stuff at once will incress shame (adds a exp boost to the traning as well) so use a vibrator in the ass ur dick or a vibator in the pussy and eather the vibrator clips turned on on all three locations (both breats and the clit) and then finaly grouping the brest all at the same time

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
oh thanks!!! by the way how to use editor or where to get one or you mean "Cheat engine"?
Use the config to enable the editor, then in game you will see a new button in the corner called editor.
Click it (opens another window) and you will have the editor. The context bar at the top has some options, on the far right is where you will use Get and Set. Use Get when you have a slave selected, change the stats, then click Set.

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
Use the config to enable the editor, then in game you will see a new button in the corner called editor.
Click it (opens another window) and you will have the editor. The context bar at the top has some options, on the far right is where you will use Get and Set. Use Get when you have a slave selected, change the stats, then click Set.
i dont see that oppshion in the config file

Reactions: amaiakagane
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes