King_Of_Derp

Jan 10, 2020
Ok, so I was trying to edit the a json save that I made and wanted to see if I can make one of my slaves shorter (just to test what I can do). I like to make sure that when doing this, I am not messing this up and want to know where that slave begins and where they end code wise.

I am also trying to edit the code in notepad. Recommendations on a better program that would also show me where it starts and ends?

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
Part of me wishes that this was popular enough to have a discord, if for nothing else then an easier place to share screenshots and get tips

Dgipsy

Jun 15, 2019
Seem like im the only one with this problem but when i launch the game there is just a black screen... ive been trying all the method i could see but nothing seem to be working sad that im missing on a possibly good game

Reactions: para_ordnance

para_ordnance

May 5, 2018
Seem like im the only one with this problem but when i launch the game there is just a black screen... ive been trying all the method i could see but nothing seem to be working sad that im missing on a possibly good game
Same here, it worked fine on my my previous laptop but on my new one the black screen appears and remain freezed. Only method i can try to change ANYTHING from that uninspiring scene is turning on/off the fullscreen button or minimize the window button, and all that can help is replacing the frozen screen with 'slight different' frozen screen due to my blind interaction. screen freezing remains. suddenly my game became a slide show.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Same here, it worked fine on my my previous laptop but on my new one the black screen appears and remain freezed. Only method i can try to change ANYTHING from that uninspiring scene is turning on/off the fullscreen button or minimize the window button, and all that can help is replacing the frozen screen with 'slight different' frozen screen due to my blind interaction. screen freezing remains. suddenly my game became a slide show.
So old laptop < new laptop right? Did you install all of the latest Direct X packages, VC runtime, etc?
Most black screen errors I've encountered are fixed via Direct X. But it could also be your graphics driver.
Try those and see if that fixes your problem.

para_ordnance

May 5, 2018
So old laptop < new laptop right? Did you install all of the latest Direct X packages, VC runtime, etc?
Most black screen errors I've encountered are fixed via Direct X. But it could also be your graphics driver.
Try those and see if that fixes your problem.
it worked for me. not sure which one of the essentials helped but thx:D

+edit: aand shit i cant load my prev save files.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dgipsy

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
it worked for me. not sure which one of the essentials helped but thx:D
Any time you get a fresh new pc, or format your hard drive, you'll be missing all of the software dependencies which are easy to overlook. Most game installers which are bought from virtual platforms (steam) or physical CDs will include these dependencies.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So do i just have to install the latest version of both?
Press the windows key + the R key on your keyboard. Type in "dxdiag", which will give you a window which shows you all of your PC specs. Look for which version of DirectX your system supports, then download the latest package from the version of Direct X your PC needs.

Then update Microsoft Visual C++ (vcredist), once you have the runtime you probably don't need to watch for updates.

Last update your graphics driver, this should be once or twice a month depending on your card. Geforce updates their drivers monthly, but most are not really required unless you're playing brand new games.

Dgipsy

Jun 15, 2019
Press the windows key + the R key on your keyboard. Type in "dxdiag", which will give you a window which shows you all of your PC specs. Look for which version of DirectX your system supports, then download the latest package from the version of Direct X your PC needs.

Then update Microsoft Visual C++ (vcredist), once you have the runtime you probably don't need to watch for updates.

Last update your graphics driver, this should be once or twice a month depending on your card. Geforce updates their drivers monthly, but most are not really required unless you're playing brand new games.
Thx so much

Lucaszecron

May 24, 2019
I replay this game every once in a while, kinda sad it got abandoned and no one modded or made a new game based on it. Really wanted to see male stuff in that game...

Reactions: Saburo. M

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
anybody know where I can find info about Auto Eden? read in some older posts that they stopped making games or something.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
anybody know where I can find info about Auto Eden? read in some older posts that they stopped making games or something.
They were one and done when they released this game. Unfortunately, there is no other source of info on this developer. No website, no Ci-en page, nothing.

Reactions: Aserola1746
4.30 star(s) 18 Votes