DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
It's very interesting, but I have a question, would you be able to create characters of the Violante race, as I had asked before ? Which would be reproducible in game (so not simple copies of Viola)
You mean... by getting the blessing of Viola?

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
1662920106598.png
guys, all of a sudden my characters are super valuable. is this a glitch or something????

Saitama520

Jun 16, 2018
guys, all of a sudden my characters are super valuable. is this a glitch or something????
Generally, the value assigned to a species fluctuates within a specific range, determined by how much debt you've paid. That said, I've seen it occasionally literally shoot to the moon and make specific species insanely expensive. Looks like that's what happened to you.

Reactions: babykeem

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
yeah, I once got really lucky and had someone worth enough to completely pay off the debt with less then 14 days in

Reactions: babykeem

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
So, I decided to go ahead and make a discord server for Slave Matrix. Go ahead and join, basic discord rules apply. Never ran a server before so go ahead and let me know if I need to make changes

Last edited:

smallestjim

Nov 13, 2021
I've been playing around trying to get an efficient method for training girls and this is what I got so far between this guide, the text manual, and my own messing about. Getting the 2 bil debt milestone to see the stats change in real-time is a bit of a mission at the start of the game as a new player so hopefully, this will help anyone starting to play.

I've fully explained what I've learned below but here's the rundown:

To get it out the way, for a girl to get the "Trained" perk, she needs a 150 sum total of affection, lust, and taming with 20 skillL and 0 pride. Once she's "Trained", she sells for more, she gives you a blessing after a training session, and can be optionally trained free of bonds to make cute poses :). Higher stats make for a higher price though, so investing time into a girl getting her stats to 100 might be worth it on those girls with special perks like albino/hairless/odd eye etc. If a maxed girl with one of those perks hits a decent demand (~6/7) that's easily mils worth of penny if not BILS.

Once you're at a solid training skill (~80-100) follow this routine to max out a girl

>Get feather, drill vibe, whip, clamps, ballgag, and the blindfold in that order of importance

>Always use clamps if you have them for a passive buff to stat growth

They don't seem to have a downside even at low stats and max tension. The blindfold also works the same I think. Ballgag also passively increases mouth sensitivity while training so like the clamps just put them on for a boost to stat training.

>If lust and/or affection is <20 odd, consider caressing or titjobs to increase the feather's effect on tension (an invisible stat that slows stat growth).
Keep in mind the feather also boosts lust decently well

>Feather to 0 tension, or to about 50% stamina
Do this at the start of the first few sessions with a girl as tension raises back up between sessions at low stats (either low lust or affection can't figure out which, might be both)

>Titjob to 50 affection and 20 skillL
If you only care about a girl's skillL, titjob to high wetness/pussy makes appropriate wet sounds if you finger her and just have sex as much as you can.

>Drill vibe on clitoris and titoris to 100 affection and lust

>Whip at >65 lust to 100 taming

If you cba with all that titjobs/caressing are good enough to ignore game mechanics and alright at just making it to the "Trained" threshold for stats. If for some reason you're struggling to get money for the tools, this is what to do for training.

The best actions for each stat are:
Lust: Feather or titjob, then drill vibe at >50 lust/affection
Affection: Titjob and sometimes feather if its raising affection (doesn't always don't know why), then drill vibe at >50 affection
Taming: Whip, no tension increase when lust >65
SkillL: Vaginal sex seems like the best but all the sex actions suck at raising skillL, do whatever kind of sex you like
Pride: Probably vaginal sex? It's almost always 0 by the time I've maxed a girl as it lowers at a fast rate with most every action

EDIT: Been a while, but playing again I realized that anal is definitely the way to go for SkillL and most other stats. As soon as you can stuff that ass without tension increasing the better, and when you do just keep going even while they're cumming and you can easily get around 10-14% in skill per session as opposed to the mear 8% with just titjobs doing the same thing. While you're working on Skill the rest of the stats will rapidly increase around the same rate as using the drill, so yeah. Anal. Vaginal is also about as good but you'll definitely get them preggers during training so keep that in mind. Taming is still by far and way best done with the whip though. We're talking +40% per session.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hf

Last edited:

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
thanks for the tips, never even considered what letting her cum could do negatively to their stats

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes