RPGM Slave Princess Charlotte

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
um i tried playing a bit on google mtl, just until stage 3. The rape is kinda not pleasant even if a lot of the kinks i want is in it. I really like the cgs, but not the context -_-

does anyone know if there's a good ending? is the ending per girl?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I could maybe work on translating this (emphasis on maybe), but I know nothing about RPGM or coding in general, so I'd need someone else to extract the text, and to put it back together afterwards.

Another game I was sort of interested in would be Iris in the Labyrinth of Demons, if anybody feels like working on that.

Reactions: forbiddentwo

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
I could maybe work on translating this (emphasis on maybe), but I know nothing about RPGM or coding in general, so I'd need someone else to extract the text, and to put it back together afterwards.

Another game I was sort of interested in would be Iris in the Labyrinth of Demons, if anybody feels like working on that.
You can't translate this game because it's a SRPG

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Like I said, I have no clue how this stuff works. All I know is English and a bit of Japanese. :ROFLMAO:
To maybe put it in different terms, the usual RPG games are similiar to Final Fantasy games and they can be easily translated because you can get their files, translate them and then put them back into the game.
This game is a SRPG which is similiar to Fire Emblem games and you can't get the game files, therefore can't translate it.

AbdAlrhman

Sep 11, 2020
I have found the game in japanese if somebody want to translate is 670 mb, no need of installation or app locale(y)
part 2:
part 1:
The file have password what is it

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
um i tried playing a bit on google mtl, just until stage 3. The rape is kinda not pleasant even if a lot of the kinks i want is in it. I really like the cgs, but not the context -_-

does anyone know if there's a good ending? is the ending per girl?
What was so bad about it?

Nightly2

Feb 17, 2019
Does anyone have the password for the second zip file? I bought mine off of DLsite so I can't play until I have that password