RPGM None Slave Training - Elite Female Student Council in a School of Delinquents [DLsite] [NoFuture]

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
1650226163569.png

ENG title : Slave Training - Elite Female Student Council in a School of Delinquents

JP title : 隷属調教 不良男子校の餌食になるエリート女子校生徒会

LINK :

Description : This town has two schools: a proper all-girls school strict about behavior and grades, and an all-boys school that might as well be the Wild West.
The schoolboys are all horny, and relentless try to get under the skirts of the girls on a daily basis.
That's when 3 members of the student council from the all-girls school decide to enter the delinquent school to put a stop to it once and for all.
After a rough fight, they take down the delinquent leader, and restore the peace.
Or so they thought...
The delinquents were simply pretending to follow the girls' lead, while waiting for the opportune moment to strike...

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
If you want I can make a DMTL for this.
(I only want to serve direct request lately, so certain people can't get mad at me. :WeSmart:)

Judging from the artsyle this "could" also allow a decent mosaic-removal mod.

Edit: The point of only taking requests is not it "being my choice". I want to know if someone actually wants it.
I most likely wont even play this game.

Last edited:

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
If you want I can make a DMTL for this.
(I only want to serve direct request lately, so certain people can't get mad at me. :WeSmart:)

Judging from the artsyle this "could" also allow a decent mosaic-removal mod.
You can if you want to. It is your choice if you wish to do a DeepMTL.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
@Shisaye

I once did a edited DMTL.. Its came out pretty good. So if u can do a dmtl then pls do. DMTL>> MTL. If this game is made with rpg mv then even I can try to make editel Dmtl. It will be playable. Cant make any promises as i have very less experience in translation.

But Moisac reducing/removal mod +100

ryjk writing

Nov 2, 2018
Turns out the game is Rpg MV. Guess i will start with my translations.
...I was just about to post I've started work on one too. Oops...
I'll back off if you want.

(Edit: about 70% ish done with the H scenes so far.)

Last edited:

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
So update on translation

Translated most of the maps(35/46)
Translated all the UI, Items, Skills, Weapons etc and some plugins.
Now I am left with 10 maps and the comment event(1400 lines)

After this is done, would require some ppl to test out the translations and

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Muhammed_Ozbek

ryjk writing

Nov 2, 2018
Hello. Well, I wasn't asked to stop, so... I finished my translation...

------

What's translated: Everything, unless I missed a spot.

Method: I'd say 50/50 Manual and edited G.Translate.

Download link:

How to apply:
  1. Make a backup.
  2. Delete and replace everything in the following folders:
    • www/img
    • www/data
    • www/js
  3. If you want to use the included save file, also copy those files into your www/save folder. It's saved at the Recollection Room. I do recommend playing through the game, though, it's not like you'll miss any of the events.
Other Notes:
  • If you want to get past the combat in Act 1 quickly, I gave the MC (Rino) a "Cheat Skill". It just does 99999 damage to all enemies.
I've verified that this works with a fresh download of the JP version (from this post). Nothing should break. I've tried to minimize typos and word-wrapping issues. I guess I could also edit the sex sounds so they're closer to the actual voicelines,
but meh.

I had a lot of fun doing this. Overall, it's a really nice, short, sweet corruption game. ...With a considerable helping of tentacles, for... some reason.

Anyway... enjoy... ...

EDIT: I did indeed miss a spot in the recollection room, fixed and re-uploaded.

Last edited:

djv007

Apr 23, 2020

------

Download link:

How to apply:
  1. Make a backup.
    • www/img
    • www/data
    • www/js
  3. If you want to use the included save file, also copy those files into your www/save folder. It's saved at the Recollection Room. I do recommend playing through the game, though, it's not like you'll miss any of the events.
Other Notes:
  • If you want to get past the combat in Act 1 quickly, I gave the MC (Rino) a "Cheat Skill". It just does 99999 damage to all enemies.
I've verified that this works with a fresh download of the JP version (from this post). Nothing should break. I've tried to minimize typos and word-wrapping issues. I guess I could also edit the sex sounds so they're closer to the actual voicelines,
but meh.

I had a lot of fun doing this. Overall, it's a really nice, short, sweet corruption game. ...With a considerable helping of tentacles, for... some reason.

Anyway... enjoy... ...

I have also translated 90% if the game :D Only common events are left. Guess this saves me some work.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

------

Download link:

How to apply:
  1. Make a backup.
    • www/img
    • www/data
    • www/js
Other Notes:
but meh.

Anyway... enjoy... ...

I'm a bit confused about the size.
I understand this is a patch meant to be used on the original Japanese game and not standalone, so why did you include all the pictures?
Did you actually edit them? If so, in what way, and why?
I'm working on a mosaic removal mod (although it's not going great so far, it will look pretty wonky) using the original files and I'd like to ensure compatibility with the translation.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
I'm a bit confused about the size.
I understand this is a patch meant to be used on the original Japanese game and not standalone, so why did you include all the pictures?
Did you actually edit them? If so, in what way, and why?
I'm working on a mosaic removal mod (although it's not going great so far, it will look pretty wonky) using the original files and I'd like to ensure compatibility with the translation.
there were some pictures that needed some translations. He translated them.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
there were some pictures that needed some translations. He translated them.
But why include all 273 pictures of the "pictures" folder, for 10 pictures with picture based text, of which he translated 8?

ryjk writing

Nov 2, 2018
But why include all 273 pictures of the "pictures" folder, for 10 pictures with picture based text, of which he translated 8?
Really it just saved me a little time.

In order to edit the pictures I had to de-encrypt them to work with them. As a result I had to modify System.json so that the game would use un-encrypted images, for playtesting purposes etc. When I finished I just uploaded the whole thing because I knew it was working.

This isn't difficult to reverse, I can simply re-encrypt the relevant images and revert System.json. Gimme a bit to try it and make sure it doesn't break anything.

Hopefully that should work for you? Looking forward to that mosaic removal mod!

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

In order to edit the pictures I had to de-encrypt them to work with them. As a result I had to modify System.json so that the game would use un-encrypted images, for playtesting purposes etc. When I finished I just uploaded the whole thing.

This isn't difficult to reverse, I can simply re-encrypt the relevant images and revert System.json. Gimme a bit to try it and make sure it doesn't break anything.

No worries. While I usually encrypt them again to keep the mods as small and simple as possible, I highly doubt anyone here would use it without your translation anyway, so I'll just leave them unencrypted. (Or I simply make 2 versions.)
I was really just wondering if you made any changes to something with a mosaic in it, that's it.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020

In order to edit the pictures I had to de-encrypt them to work with them. As a result I had to modify System.json so that the game would use un-encrypted images, for playtesting purposes etc. When I finished I just uploaded the whole thing because I knew it was working.

Thankyou for your hard work.

Reactions: ryjk writing

ryjk writing

Nov 2, 2018
No worries. While I usually encrypt them again to keep the mods as small and simple as possible, I highly doubt anyone here would use it without your translation anyway, so I'll just leave them unencrypted. (Or I simply make 2 versions.)
I was really just wondering if you made any changes to something with a mosaic in it, that's it.
Definitely fair, I understand size is an issue. I'm just usually skittish about messing with things more than I absolutely have to, so I just went with what I was sure would work. (Hopefully.)

I didn't edit anything with a mosaic in it.

Thanks for your work!