clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Aye, I found the solution as I explained earlier.

Now I'm on the Basement 2 and found the girl at the Forge, defeated the goldman there... And freakin stuck again.
One chest is locked in the archive room, the room on the lower right is locked too -with another golden statue that shine inside- and this is just a maze that is not even funny at this point...
You're probably going to have to go all the way up again and then back down. I agree it is kind of a huge pain, but at least you saw the shiny girls and didn't have to go looking through the whole goddamn place again looking for them like my dumb ass did...

CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
You're probably going to have to go all the way up again and then back down. I agree it is kind of a huge pain, but at least you saw the shiny girls and didn't have to go looking through the whole goddamn place again looking for them like my dumb ass did...
Well I don't know where I'm supposed to go after the forge. That's the thing, I didn't received any new key so all the current doors are locked and the others rooms got checked.

CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
Nope, I don't have one on my side...

So, any idea on what I must do now?

CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
No idea?

Aliana21

Dec 5, 2018
Forgive me for asking this but does anyone have a save for just before you enter the tree demon area, please?

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Can anyone give me a walkthrough along with each of the save files containing each level upto the ending including helpless heroine?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
anyone have a save for just before medusa foetress please
My notes say this was right after entering the medusakin mine. The save before this one was before going to Arkheva. Figured you may rather have this one, otherwise you'd have to do the Arkheva battle again.

Reactions: erik9865

Linvia

Dec 7, 2019
Forgive me for asking this but does anyone have a save for just before you enter the tree demon area, please?
Can anyone give me a walkthrough along with each of the save files containing each level upto the ending including helpless heroine?

Okay, for those asking for saves and such, heres plainly everything, of both Helpless Heroine & Slavegirls Rising.
Note, the save files arent laid out like a gallery, and i dont really have an idea anymore at what point i generally was saving, but it should be close enough as the game was being saved frequently in my playthrough to reload a battle/scene if i wanted to, the sheer number of HH saves stand as testament to that.

(Slavegirls)

(Helpless Heroine)

IMPORTANT to read the readme if you want to use the save files from Slavegirls Rising.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-vx-ace-cheat-menu.20567/
Will be helpful if deciding to use the files as a cheat is already present in those savegames or if going to a newer game version, and i CANNOT be bothered cleaning each savefile myself.

And no, not making a walkthrough whatsoever, cant be bothered plus games are simply too big to attempt it.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Okay, for those asking for saves and such, heres plainly everything, of both Helpless Heroine & Slavegirls Rising.
Note, the save files arent laid out like a gallery, and i dont really have an idea anymore at what point i generally was saving, but it should be close enough as the game was being saved frequently in my playthrough to reload a battle/scene if i wanted to, the sheer number of HH saves stand as testament to that.

(Slavegirls)
Mega
(Helpless Heroine)
Mega

IMPORTANT to read the readme if you want to use the save files from Slavegirls Rising.

Will be helpful if deciding to use the files as a cheat is already present in those savegames or if going to a newer game version, and i CANNOT be bothered cleaning each savefile myself.

And no, not making a walkthrough whatsoever, cant be bothered plus games are simply too big to attempt it.
Slavegirls Rising doesn't really need a walkthrough. I never had an issue figuring out what to do next. It tells you what to do in most cases, from what I remember. Maybe in certain areas, like the Medusakin Hideout...it can be like a maze, I guess, but it wouldn't need a full walkthrough for every part.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018

(Slavegirls)
Mega
(Helpless Heroine)
Mega

Thanks man, but one doubt can you give me a cheat to defeat every boss with a single punch?

Including the battle of atledia in the slavegirl rising game with the cheat but only step by step?

Last edited:

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Um can anyone make a cheat to easily beat the boss because my save editor is not helping,I need a step by step to us a cheat on helpless heroine

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Please can anyone give a cheat to both slavegirl rising and helpless heroine by defeating the boss with one hit with thatrpg-maker-vx-ace-cheat-menu. and a cheat to win the battle in helpless heroine?

Linvia

Dec 7, 2019
It did work but how will make it work for the battle of atledia and can you make it work for slavegirls rising for me so I can give a one punch to the final boss?
Well, use F8, then go to cheat shop, there you can get insta kill consumables and gold. To use the consumable, just use it like a normal consumable (use the right one, unless you dont care) in middle of battles, beware that one shotting can somewhat break special battles.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Well, use F8, then go to cheat shop, there you can get insta kill consumables and gold. To use the consumable, just use it like a normal consumable (use the right one, unless you dont care) in middle of battles, beware that one shotting can somewhat break special battles.
I did what you said but I am not sure how,here is what the battle looks like and also can you add rpg-maker-vx-ace-cheat to Helpless heroine so I can give one punch to the final boss ? battle.jpg

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes