Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
anyone got a full temple save? played for a few hours but its just a bit to tedious for me n im trying to see the dragon fight :I

Terra Craft

Mar 11, 2018
Geez I want to like this so much but its just room after room of waves upon waves of enemies that are all damage sponges. You could get the same effect with half the rooms and half the enemies.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Geez I want to like this so much but its just room after room of waves upon waves of enemies that are all damage sponges. You could get the same effect with half the rooms and half the enemies.
This gets better as you go on. The first areas in the game are indeed like this, but after a while it is clear that the dev got better and better with his design.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
This gets better as you go on. The first areas in the game are indeed like this, but after a while it is clear that the dev got better and better with his design.
Mm. The first bit is... kind of an extended tutorial area on the basic combat mechanics of "eaten/raped vs not" and when it's better to fight your way out of a hold vs just kill the bastard. The rest of the game gets significantly better with choices and skills and whatnot.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
One thing that does NOT get better though is how most enemies ARE damage sponges. MOST enemies in the entire have too much HP. The game is very strategic, but most battles take too long because of this. And it doesn't help that enemies move too fast in the field, making it impossible to avoid battles sometimes. Plus, traps. THE GAME IS PACKED with traps that trigger mini-boss battles. I don't feel like exploring the dungeons in this game because of how boring it becomes after a while. Not hard, just boring. My brain starts leaking out of my ears after a while and I just run through.

Not even Phantasy Star 2 was THIS cruel.

Don't get me wrong, the game IS fun and gets better the more you play it. But it IS frustrating and wastes our time too much. Halfway through the game I was tired of it and cheated. And even then the combat was still taking too long! I prefer the combat-less areas in this game, to be honest.

Last edited:

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
One thing that does NOT get better though is how most enemies ARE damage sponges. MOST enemies in the entire have too much HP. The game is very strategic, but most battles take too long because of this. And it doesn't help that enemies move too fast in the field, making it impossible to avoid battles sometimes. Plus, traps. THE GAME IS PACKED with traps that trigger mini-boss battles. I don't feel like exploring the dungeons in this game because of how boring it becomes after a while. Not hard, just boring. My brain starts leaking out of my ears after a while and I just run through.

Not even Phantasy Star 2 was THIS cruel.

Don't get me wrong, the game IS fun and gets better the more you play it. But it IS frustrating and wastes our time too much. Halfway through the game I was tired of it and cheated. And even then the combat was still taking too long! I prefer the combat-less areas in this game, to be honest.
Yeah I get this feeling lol. I think the dev caught on since several of the most recent areas have no combat and instead have some sort of minigame (desert battle with army management, medusakin village, goldman base, that slime section, etc.).

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the one thig that is stupid is the enemy's alway's win because you never can break out there grasp some times it works. but then there are time's your just fucked because they stun you for every are you orgasm before you can do any damn thig. also you miss most the time and they ever saldom do.

Mettie

Oct 11, 2017
Anyone have a walkthrough for the defense of arkheva? I just can't win it at all, when Alana arrives almost all my units are destroyed, and endmy has toons of men for which Alana is useless... Also retrying it takes AGES...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
now i rember why i hated this game it's one sided you lose because you can hardly hit the enemy and they just fuck you ove the male enemy's really fuck you over. o look i stun you then you break free to be stun agian thin they turn you to stone. you also can break free i have tried but takes like five to six turns some time you never break the hell free. i feel like its just fucking dumb i know i don't have to play it but for some resean i just put up with the shit it also makes me made. lol

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok this game is shit. in the wardens office the fucking ass fuck always hit's you with stun and then fuckes you to death none stop and if he does not then when you us the rape buster he just stun's you a put's you right back on his dick and it always works and rape buster doesw fucking not.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Does anyone knows which are the best answers for the boos lady in the Sinister area? I actually got the right answers once by luck but I didn't save. Now I can't anymore, she always ends up angry at me. :p

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
well i can't get past the prison keep getimg fucked in tp a sand statue
Honestly? At that point in the game I decided to cheat.

I really like the story and the situations, but the combat is too frustrating for me. Some enemies in that area have something like 20000 HP while we deal less than 1000. It IS possible to get through, but this game is challenging for the wrong reasons.

So I gave my characters 900 ATK, 900 MAT and 900 MDF. So now they don't kill me and I deal around 7000 HP damage with each attack.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
were is the cheat place are how because i am about to say fuck this stuped shit game.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
i am about to say fuck this stuped shit game.
This game is hard and frustrating. but I don't think it's shit. I love it, actually, even if it makes me angry nwdays (then again, this is my second time playing it).

Anyway, here's the save editor.

Open it, point it to your save file and edit the stats. Careful not do overdo it, it may break the game.
1691269961530.png

Don't go over 999 in the stats (except for HP and MP, which can go to 9999). I don't recommend changing the LUK setting, it seems to do weird things with this game.

Also keep in mind that those stats are the extra points you can have, not counting the characters' innate stats and the equipment stats. So when I set Bonus ATK to 900, the game will also add the ATK of the character based on her level AND the weapon stats.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i just said that because i was pissed off killed the madusa then the warden almost one shoot me there's no way to win but to start over and fight all the refightable creaters. i don't know if i could use that i am really not that wise at computers are programing lol. ok i got it to work i think

Last edited:

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
If you want, I can edit your safe for you, just upload it here and I'll raise your stats to 900 or so.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Er, that first fight after the medusa is a supposed-to-lose fight, on account of the whole "reset your power to 0" thing the game does immediately before that.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes