RAGS Abandoned Slavers Game Chapter IV: Nancy's Hospital Problems [v0.22] [Imp16k4]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
good ending being the beach? had to wear some latex suit from the nurses and then just walked out of the garage after the... clean up crew??
Yeah right you had one of the suits.
There are two of them

prongoon12

Feb 21, 2019
How do you access the computer in "Restricted door" in char 4? The note keeps changing (Got "Birdz" then "Sparkle")

Last edited:

mannequinisms

Aug 4, 2018
I've gotta admit, I do enjoy this game. The only negative I have is try to follow the narrative. It feels like I'm switching between multiple characters and it's jarring; mainly cause I can't acurately tell if that's what is happening.

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
How can i extract just the images from this game? Game asks for password when i try to edit it. Some other rags games are just read only mode, which allows me to save images as their own files which is precisely what i am looking for.

(i am asking so i can manually search for higher quality versions of images from google)

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
There is non html version.
The game is already janky. If I port it to HTML it completely breaks

DontWeinsteinThis

Dec 25, 2017
I don't even really need a walkthrough, just a how to access each character and when those character's content ends. Nothing here has really helped, that whole "Take the same path as the other character" just really means nothing in the RAGS engine when nothing is the same

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes