RAGS Abandoned Slavers Game Chapter IV: Nancy's Hospital Problems [v0.22] [Imp16k4]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

rickropia

Jun 15, 2017
The game crashes whenever i either start with music or a video trys to play, I know its an issue on my end with rags and not the game, im just posting here because i cant find a fix and the rags help thread seems to be inactive.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
The game crashes whenever i either start with music or a video trys to play, I know its an issue on my end with rags and not the game, im just posting here because i cant find a fix and the rags help thread seems to be inactive.
Do you have installed Microsoft SQL

takuya.aihara

Jul 21, 2019
The game crashes whenever i either start with music or a video trys to play . . .
Assuming you're on Windows 7, 8.x, or 10 check whether you have Windows Media Player 12. It should already be installed and configured for you. In the off chance it isn't, have a look at for instructions.

Also, make sure you have correctly installed Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 Service Pack 2. Be sure to install the 32-bit version first and then the 64-bit version next. You can download the install package from

Reactions: imp16k4

Ametist1993

May 7, 2020
How do I find my computer password in R&D? Since I play through a translator, I don't understand Irina's story about drones.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
How do I find my computer password in R&D? Since I play through a translator, I don't understand Irina's story about drones.
Send me your save file. The Password is combined with a variable that switch depending on your play style

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
a normal looking laptop, it was obviously shipped with the Unit. On the back is a small crown and a horse sticker, a long lost flash of recognition ignites at the back of your mind, you're almost certain that you had seen those stickers before. Somewhere in the past maybe?

i totally lost the way. what is crown and horse sticker means?
Could not find the answer here, I had to play the first game:
The answer is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
On the second character and stuck on the 2nd floor trying to get the security chip, I've found the syringe, and have the latex suit but cant find anything to put in it, and I did not drop the vial as the first character... should I have?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
On the second character and stuck on the 2nd floor trying to get the security chip, I've found the syringe, and have the latex suit but cant find anything to put in it, and I did not drop the vial as the first character... should I have?
Examine the examination room a little bit closer there should be a chip reader where you can reprogram it

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
Examine the examination room a little bit closer there should be a chip reader where you can reprogram it
That does not seem to be right.

Current state:

Nikki is following me,
I keep getting told I should clean a room on the first to floor. (if wearing hospital pink clothes)
I've searched both examination rooms on floor 1 and 2, and "examined" them as well
The kitten password seemed to give me more info to get Nikki on my side but she's already following me.

I have:
Yellow transperent suit, ( Worn. Which appears to drain willpower over time)
Hospital outfit
Note pad (which I can add and remove notes)
Blue pills
Red pills
syringe
Whip (worn)
4 x crossants
ordinary clothes
Pill box
brass key
Small padlock. (heart shaped with key still in it)

Last edited:

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
That does not seem to be right.

Current state:

Nikki is following me,
I keep getting told I should clean a room on the first to floor. (if wearing hospital pink clothes)
I've searched both examination rooms on floor 1 and 2, and "examined" them as well
The kitten password seemed to give me more info to get Nikki on my side but she's already following me.

I have:
Yellow transperent suit, ( Worn. Which appears to drain willpower over time)
Hospital outfit
Note pad (which I can add and remove notes)
Blue pills
Red pills
syringe
Whip (worn)
4 x crossants
ordinary clothes
Pill box
brass key
Small padlock. (heart shaped with key still in it)
Send me your save file. It isn t easy to give you the right answer with that informations

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Go to the lowest level. Where you have the notepad from. There are some options.
Either you guess the password for the R&D room or you play around with the options in the training room.

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
Weird, because I did not try the door code, I hit cancel as I did not know it, I could not ask the girl in the cell for the code.

Had to visit the creepy nurses and lie to them, which to be honest never felt like a safe option.. I get the feeling I'm missing a whole other section of the game?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Weird, because I did not try the door code, I hit cancel as I did not know it, I could not ask the girl in the cell for the code.

Had to visit the creepy nurses and lie to them, which to be honest never felt like a safe option.. I get the feeling I'm missing a whole other section of the game?
You probably missed a lot
There are far more possibilities for the game even in this state.
For example. What was the name of the girl from the Intro again?
Did you know that there is a way to complete it with only the first char.
Try guessing the door code
There are so many hidden things

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
Oh I got the door code, I was not aware you could get out with the first char.

Experimenting with the console in the training room did not yield good results though I could probably try a more careful investigation

I enjoyed puzzling out the game. Thanks for the work and the prompt help when I got stuck.

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
good ending being the beach? had to wear some latex suit from the nurses and then just walked out of the garage after the... clean up crew??

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes