RAGS Abandoned Slavers Game Chapter IV: Nancy's Hospital Problems [v0.22] [Imp16k4]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
a normal looking laptop, it was obviously shipped with the Unit. On the back is a small crown and a horse sticker, a long lost flash of recognition ignites at the back of your mind, you're almost certain that you had seen those stickers before. Somewhere in the past maybe?

i totally lost the way. what is crown and horse sticker means?
It's a old riddle but if you don't have the answer for it... pure force can work too
Im lost in Chasey Chapter now as the laptop is missing
? Like it never show up or disappeared in front of your eyes

uncle9

Mar 19, 2019
no
It's a old riddle but if you don't have the answer for it... pure force can work too

? Like it never show up or disappeared in front of your eyes
normally after we finish conversation with Irina, she will give us the laptop, but this time round that giving laptop section missing

uncle9

Mar 19, 2019
I also have a problem for the 2nd computer login for ch3 (Nancy)... I've pick up the POST IT note on the floor, and trying to use the password on the 2nd computer, but nothing happens too

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I also have a problem for the 2nd computer login for ch3 (Nancy)... I've pick up the POST IT note on the floor, and trying to use the password on the 2nd computer, but nothing happens too
Yeah it's nothing inside for now
Sry didn t have the time for it but as soon I find some spare time I will fix that

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
no

normally after we finish conversation with Irina, she will give us the laptop, but this time round that giving laptop section missing
I tried it out she still give you the laptop after the first target you capture
btw. posted a bugfix for another problem... proceeding beyond the point where your Units appear work now^^

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok .. I get into the elevator ... and then? I tried everything ... there is no way to progress...

uncle9

Mar 19, 2019
I tried it out she still give you the laptop after the first target you capture
btw. posted a bugfix for another problem... proceeding beyond the point where your Units appear work now^^
cool, i will give it a try and update you if found any other issues

uncle9

Mar 19, 2019
Found a bug on the "homeless" girl....after we decline her begging 2 times, she will fight with us.
After that, the next encounter will only have "examine" option only, and it will stuck

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Who is the girl in the first picture?
Below the help tab is the game info option. There you can find most of the girls names and / or website. The first one you see should be Maya Angel

Ok .. I get into the elevator ... and then? I tried everything ... there is no way to progress...
Go back into the examination room open the table and take the chip

Found a bug on the "homeless" girl....after we decline her begging 2 times, she will fight with us.
After that, the next encounter will only have "examine" option only, and it will stuck
Will take a look into it.... Don t hit her after you befriend her.

Dracornis

Feb 4, 2018
Okay.. I got down into the basement with the security chip, getting an authenticator, getting into the steel door and opening the weird room with the mirror and the bondage bench...

But I cant seem to progress from here.. a little hint?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Okay.. I got down into the basement with the security chip, getting an authenticator, getting into the steel door and opening the weird room with the mirror and the bondage bench...

But I cant seem to progress from here.. a little hint?
Full Will and look into the mirror

Dracornis

Feb 4, 2018
oh....
*sigh*
thats not gonna be easy xD
but at least its good to know how to progress
*gonna spank some nurses for money i guess*

Dracornis

Feb 4, 2018
Found it... and got past it :)
Now I am trying to figure out to get past the examination from the second char since every decision seem to end the same way xD

But I must say that i really love all of your games :D

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes