2.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Aug 26, 2022
"Slaves of Rome is an adult RPG training simulation game with a strong emphasis on consensual BDSM."

I must have missed something - what part of being a slave in ancient roman times was "consensual"?
Well, I mean, it's consentual in the fact that they are consenting to being a slave over being executed to death upon capture.... or something... or they're like me and actually get off on being punished

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Hi these are the original links to latest SOR $15+ Patrons Game Build (V18.1)(Hotfix). Please don't use these links in the main post, reupload\mirror them to it. normally i would do it myself but my internet connection is a nightmare recently.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Main Post Updated

Last edited:
Reactions: rnzn and shivan

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
the author just started it as a hobby,then cash flew in now he dont know what the fuck he is doing,but cant just cancel it and call it a day,7-8K per month for barely an update is kinds nice. aka milk it until it dry then live happily ever after.
dont expect it to be finished,ever. they never do.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
i wanna play this game again, but i ran into game breaking bugs at two different play throughs that made my saves useless. i'm not sure i want to go through this crap again...

but thanks for the upload.

Reactions: he_found_you

war117

Nov 9, 2017
The one thing that really is getting annoying about this game is the fact that you can’t customise the control movement for the PC control. Like every time I try it’s like nothing works

Reactions: Cowardlion

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
anyone got a full save?
A full save doesn't matter in this game, there's no gallery or anything, you have to actually play the game to get the rare story scenes. Get the official walkthrough. I saw someone shared it here.

midn8t

Sep 27, 2021
Well, I mean, it's consentual in the fact that they are consenting to being a slave over being executed to death upon capture.... or something... or they're like me and actually get off on being punished

I dont know what it matters in this day and age, netflix has couple show that are cartoon or animated one being show big mouth which has 18 and under getting naked and having sex and show events of pubirty so forth with teens and pre teens one ep on netflix showed naked 10 year old making out with a 14 year old who was also naked on show no blurs, and steam has pron games on there that have rape incest underage and over age and sexual acts that are enforced in couple of games on there store front.

seems like as long as its not real people and that the cartoons are voiced by adults it does not seem to matter any more from legal point of view any more.

Last edited:

testry

Sep 18, 2017
I am stuck.
- how do you track down Aeliana? Before checking the General (maybe, I lost 3 slaves talking to him)
- find the non-alcoholic drink
- can't find mushrooms anywhere.
- Oasis figure on the hill
- Golden Compass second phase - meanwhile I started another quest and Maximus is down. I don't know if I broke the quest line.
- where is the temple of Junos?

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I am stuck.
- how do you track down Aeliana? Before checking the General (maybe, I lost 3 slaves talking to him)
- find the non-alcoholic drink
- can't find mushrooms anywhere.
- Oasis figure on the hill
- Golden Compass second phase - meanwhile I started another quest and Maximus is down. I don't know if I broke the quest line.
- where is the temple of Junos?
The official walkthrough can answer most of ur questions

Temple of Junos is the building near the place where you first found the nymph.

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes