2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
Okay, how do you fuck your slave? I enter the dungeon and the light is so bright its literally just a white field.

And how do you actually sleep with your slave? I can't find the mansion.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The mansion is at the back of temple should one go around it ... gotta do dialogue to get to play or punish

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
The mansion is at the back of temple should one go around it ... gotta do dialogue to get to play or punish
It really needs to be better marked. Still can't find it.

And I hope you don't have to do anything in the dungeon because its a blank white screen.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Can't find either the dildo, the nymph, or the mansion, regardless of people guiding us to it here.

(EDIT) OK I found out that you need to speak to Maximus first. I hadn't seen him when entering the temple area.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In the earlier versions you go to merchants outside your home, you buy, you train, you sell ... make money then go to temple for modifications.
Now when exiting the temple you have choices -> 1- either explore walking around the temple to access the vast hills at back of temple or 2- you talk to merchant in the hay stack in the temple courtroom for quests.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Point of this game is ... buy, train, sell, repeat. It even says so in the short narrative the cut scene in the very beginning tries to spin. You are a slave driver. You come from a respected slave driver family. You are a veteran of war. Coming home broke, family heritage gone in the wind. You have to pick up the slack. The point is to start anew, one slave at a time . Remember the name of the game- slaves of Rome. Remember your back story - you are a veteran of war, returning to find you former enemies in shackles sold as slaves. You buy them, you bring the hammer, you sell them and so on and so forth. Please enjoy this nice little piece of pick your self up from the floor of Rome and become the roman you deserve to be!

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
So you start infront of your home.

The same home that the interior is a giant overly illumiated white screen where you can functionally see nothing?

zebles

Jan 15, 2019
Gladly to see more activities then just to fuck and to whip slaves. Maybe some sort of pit fights or something? Also I'd like to have another option to levelup slaves then just whip them. Grinding like talk->fuck->whip->repeat... became boring. Maybe some sort of public slave competitions or exhibitions...

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

patrick9772

Mar 25, 2018
Whats the point of being the female protagonist if you cant do anything after buying the slave becouse you need "dildo"

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
All I've found behind the temple is the nymph location and an abandoned farmhouse.. Still no mansion unless I'm not walking over enough hills..

sexyboi69420

Aug 18, 2018
"Slaves of Rome is an adult RPG training simulation game with a strong emphasis on consensual BDSM."

I must have missed something - what part of being a slave in ancient roman times was "consensual"? Someone's really trying to cover their ass! But hey, they put the LGBTQXYZ approval tag in there, so maybe the social justice pansies that run Patreon+Paypal will overlooks this one, seeing as how it's so "consensual and inclusive"! :D

Having said that, this looks great, if it pans out. However, given the high fidelity level they're going for (with Unreal engine and all) I doubt it will ever reach a finished state. Hell, look at how many Ren'Py "creators" abandon/restart their games - and there's FAR less of a workload using that engine than a full fledged 3D one. In the few years I've been playing adult games, I'm pretty sure only 3 I played were ever completed from start to finish - Dreams of Desire, Lab Rats, and Snow Daze. For those 3, there were probably 40 more that were abandoned in some state or another.
Wow ur edgy. Being against rape is being an SJW. You've gone off the deep end

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
How do you start the nymph quest? I found the temple but I don't know how to start the quest and encounter the nymph?????

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes