Others - Completed - Sleeping girl: Siesta girl [Final] [pH Studio]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Sleeping girl: Siesta girl [Final] [pH Studio]
    Clearly not recommended.
    Simple, short game, practically a flash game but without being able to do anything.
    The unlock options to change the aesthetics are few and as far as I'm concerned they could not even be put inside the game. Consequently, I also didn't like the one thing the game allows you to do.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

hurrdurrderpderp

Pros: pixel artstyle, girls is cute.
    Cons: everything else.

This is barely a game, one position, few animations, some grind to unlock things you won't remember in next ten minutes.

And you can't wake up the girl, so what's the point.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

PussyDestroyer9000!

Story - None

Animation - Very Good for one Position

Gameplay - None just selections on one position

Controls - So easy that you would mistake this for a gif then an actual game

H-Scenes - Eh well only 1 position Where's the Anal, blowjobs, doggy style, eye penetration sex scenes ... well maybe not eye penetration lol but you get the point ... I hope:LOL:

Overall - Don't waste your time not unless you are a H-Pixel game fan
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2218253

The game is fine. Art is good and animation fluid. The problems it has is that it has very little content, both animations and customization, so it quickly becomes repetitive. Also, it is one of those games that do not have an ending (not even credits or it takes you to the start menu).
  5. 3.00 star(s)

makeitso

Well executed with fluid animation. Was surprised to see an English translation, that's always welcome.

The main downside is the limited scope - you basically do one thing until it stops being fun. Basically a demo or proof of concept. Played many, many Flash games like this.