Unity - Completed - Sleeping Sister [Final] [uma noare]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Secretly_Mr_K

[Version: Final]
    Final Score: 3,5/5
    1. Story: There is a dumb story of brother and sister with a hidden camera. The rest are just all good endings. (3/5)
    2. Originality: There are tons of games like this nowadays. (2/5)
    3. Sound: There are lewd noises and somewhat of a music. (3/5)
    4. Playability: It's easy to play. And that's it. There are also some good variety of options. (4/5)
    5. Performance & Bugs: I had just some minors bugs while removing clothes or double clicking, but nothing like a big deal. (4/5)
    6. +18: The art is kinda cute and good. (4/5)
    7. Amount of content: It's a short game, it would have being good if there were more options and maybe secrets. (3/5)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Hannya

Has good interactivity, but light on content otherwise.

The thing that makes the game a little better than other similarly shallow sleep-H games is the writing is surprisingly funny and adorable, especially the sister's personality.

She has these little narration segments she does afterwards that are surprisingly endearing, especially as she tries to walk the line between "Oniichan did something..." and "I -- uh this girl -- may or may not have liked it".
  3. 4.00 star(s)

meinachan

pretty short, one or two hours total
    the story is kinda cute even if a bit fucked up (not more than another average incest game)
    sex animations are laggy and a bit broken, but very cute
    overall pretty good
  4. 4.00 star(s)

LanceloTFT

A great game, if you are into sleeping girls, this is your game.
    The only bad thing would be the low framerate, I have a decent graphic card, this game is just bad optimized.
    The best thing about this game would be the 10 different endings.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

kicsikocsi

The numerous different endings make a pretty decent challenge figuring everything out. The art is pretty decent and unlike many others the UI is actually pretty thoughtful. All in all recommended if you're into the genre.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Regretter

It is exactly what you expect it to be.
    There are a million games like this, I mean "rape your 'sister' in her sleep" type of games, it's not bad for a quick fap if that's something you're into.
    but it's just not good, don't waste your time on something like this, there are tons of better stuff to try.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

PussyDestroyer9000!

Story - It is there, but it is not interesting in my opinion other people might ting otherwise

Animation - Average, I think it could have been better if we could have more sex positions like the boob job and some customizations for the males private part. Also could have been a lot better if it wasn't censored.

Gameplay - You don't need instructions on what to do and how to do it:sneaky:

H-Scenes - No scenes just the interactive animation

Overall - Like the concept, just needs a little more work done in every section to be a well rounded game. It's not a bad game so you minus well give it a try.