Unity - Completed - Sleeping with My Little Sister and Making Her Pregnant [v2024-06-05] [mikotoshi-dou]

1. 3.00 star(s)

xa0

Short touching game focusing on pregnancy and body bloating fetishes. Actually touching is wrong word since game is mainly about pumping gallons of cum into girl's holes.

PROS:
    + Simple but nicely animated graphics.
    + Interactive with bunch of kinky ways to play with the girl.

CONS:
    - Short and quickly gets repeatable since things we can do are actually very limited.
    - Broken mechanics. We have tons of stats and options and all of them are useless. No matter how difficult we set the settings after few to fifteen minutes of playing our girl will end up with fully streched holes and belly'n'breasts bloated to a size of large beach balls. And we will have tons of upgrade points without things left to spend them on.

Overall it's nice game but offers no challenge and quickly gets boring.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

Game's a bit janky, but it works.
    At the beginning, you have a penis, three "tool hands", and tentacles. Funny enough, the tentacles are smaller than your penis. This is a boon because she can't take your penis in any of her holes at first, and the tentacles are the "gateway" to more.

Minor grievance that I think most people really should know and the game should've told you: cumming = stat points. Doesn't matter who or what cums, just cum a lot, anywhere. Dump points into more cumshots if you have to, and just go off like a machinegun. Don't bother with anything else for a while.

Anyway, it's one of those games where you fuck your sister, though the game doesn't really advertise that she is since there's basically no dialogue.
    You can make both of you into a few species, something people don't seem to mention. Your options are human, elf, or "beastman" cat/dog (just animal ears + tail. The ears are the same for both though).
    There's quite a few things to do with her, ranging from French kissing her mouth, to cumming up her pee hole (and swelling her bladder with gallons of cum), to letting parasitic tentacle things climb into her, to hypnotizing her into loving you, to stimulating her into lactating so much she becomes mostly-boob, etc. (No ass though, oddly.)
    Most of it works quite well, though I've noticed there's no way to fill her stomach with anything, even if you cum 9999999 gallons of cum down her throat, her belly doesn't change.

There's a few little glitches here and there, I guess the only real glitch that might bug some people is that filling her womb with tentacle parasites doesn't actually show up in the x-ray; her womb just swells up empty, as if she's filling with air.

Dunno if it's a glitch or not, but the game's math definitely has something wrong; the gameplay starts pretty slow, carefully managing her wakefulness and her stimulation and whatever, but there's just this point where the numbers stop adding up and everything goes exponential, leaving you with thousands of stat points to spend.
    I think it has something to do with HER arousal. You have a limit, she doesn't. As you do an action enough, it raises her stimulation of that part and she starts liking it more, but there's a point where you can pretty much touch that part and she'll cum. Instant cum = points. Feels like maybe the cum cooldown doesn't work as well as it should, since I later had one point where I was given 100k points to spend, heh.
    (Almost forgot to mention: this happens to stretching too for some reason. One second she's struggling to take a finger, the next she's got a tree-trunk sized dick up her vagina.)

I'm an inflation nut, so here's my take on that part:
    There's a lot.
    A lot of inflation.
    A damn lot of inflation.
    She gets quite damn big if you fill her enough, I'm talking like she's got three beach balls under her skin and cum leaking from her pussy and nipples like she's literally about to blow up.
    It's JUST her boobs and belly though, you can't forcefeed her or turn her into a balloon or something (haha).
    Anyway, if you don't like cumflation/milkflation or giant hyperpregnancies, there's settings to slow/disable that in both the game's new game setting options, AND later on when you can get a lock/reset button for most stats, like turning pregnancy off but leaving cumflation.

All in all, neat game, but that exponential thing makes the game pretty short and easy. Still worth a play though.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Rimzyx

I need more game like this. I like how the belly going inflation caused by cum, that's so satisfying for me. I can't find any game like this before. Hell yeah good one for me to F*P too

I hope I'll find any game like this soon
  4. 3.00 star(s)

primeumaton

I quite enjoyed this.

I think it is missing two things to make it a gem.
    1: a goal. Once you get to the obvious winning state its just playing around until you're bored.
    2: a story. It has a sliver of one but it could easily have added some more to add eroticism to it.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Darkrus

Gameplay time: ?
    I guess this is development version, but the thread shown final version? This is the review on current date posted where the version I get.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

6. 3.00 star(s)

Jackaljax

Not bad, but definitely felt basic. Also wish that we could turn the stomache size back after birth. She's basically pregnant every night after the first pregnancy.
    I would like to see a bit more variation in position and her expression? I think there was 3 scenes you could interact with her in.
    And last I would've like to see her actually wake up. Unless I was playing it wrong, she "opened" her eyes and went right back to sleep no matter what.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Tattletale21

It's a decent hentai game, but after a while there are far too many numbers and for some reason the stomach of the sister just stays maxxed out no matter what you do. i dont know if this is a bug or intended, buty either way it's irritating.

i'd like to see some more things added, maybe the sister comments on what you did, maybe there's an option where she tries to fight you off if you dont have high enough mood stat, things like that. the game's pretty good right now, but it could be much better.

also, side note; the proprtions get way out of hand very, very quickly, and even i found myself getting put off by the gigantic tits and enormous belly. it can get off-putting.