2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Yana96

Feb 8, 2021
Sleepover [Final] [BlackMonkey Pro] - Original Size: 660MB

Game will close with an error, just ignore.
Download PC (57MB):
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have android ver of this game?

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Didn't even finish the game and just deleted it. I didn't mind the content but censored was a big turn-off for me. Don't understand the point of an ADULT gam if it is going to be censored.

Sanguinis

Oct 15, 2018
Didn't even finish the game and just deleted it. I didn't mind the content but censored was a big turn-off for me. Don't understand the point of an ADULT gam if it is going to be censored.
Just use my MEGA link for the uncensored version in page 1

demy123

Nov 11, 2023
Changed the display of the game to fullscreen, but now it's just super zoomed in to the middle of the screen and I can't change it back since I can't even see the settings option. Deleted and reinstalled but its defaulted into fullscreen now. Does anyone know where the config file for this game is stored on windows?

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Changed the display of the game to fullscreen, but now it's just super zoomed in to the middle of the screen and I can't change it back since I can't even see the settings option. Deleted and reinstalled but its defaulted into fullscreen now. Does anyone know where the config file for this game is stored on windows?
at this point try other download site sources unless if someone here is a techie guy who can fix it.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes