3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Lyrane

Aug 5, 2016
Any idea on why there s quite a few people who can t extract the archive regardless of the program they use?

pacefrei

Oct 27, 2017
Any idea on why there s quite a few people who can t extract the archive regardless of the program they use?
Because they're using outdated software I assume. Probably packed with RAR5, so if your program hasn't been updated in a couple of years you'll just get an error.

Edit: Yup, just checked. Update your 7zip or whatever if you're having issues.

Last edited:

anschwww

May 10, 2017
i don't think, there will be bestiality, that should be Animal Roleplay

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Yeah, except so far none of the other Patreon creators has taken that interpretation and instead rather play it safe.
On the contrary, not one of the folks I'm pledged to or following has changed their game's content or plans. Most have just removed public posts with problematic content, and in some cases moved most of their communication offsite (blog, forum, etc)

Oct 18, 2017
um. one diffrence between patreon and inhibited thingy at 1.03 i think is that you can't tell your mom about the genderbend stuff

This is just a guess from mine, cuz i find in a walkthrough that you are supposed to be able to, but i've tried every single path to do so and can't

Oct 18, 2017
also, um, does anyone know how to progress? stuck at that bug part about the mom telling about her BF (seriously, wasn't that a bug that was fixed?)

Reactions: pmmddb

Kori Kasai

Nov 22, 2017
So, I used every download link up there, and once I got the right thing to unrar it, I was given one of those html files instead of one to actually play it. And when I open that, it doesn't even open. Is there something wrong with this?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
html files should play in your browser

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Yes, it comes up in my browser. But it comes up with an error message saying it's unable to read localStorage property from window: access denied. What does that mean?
Try a different browser and see what happens.

Reactions: Kori Kasai
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes