- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Bikes n Babes
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
bnb01.jpg bnb02.jpg
________________________________________________*_*_*______________________________________________
Description: Carmilla sends a bounty hunter after Evelina who escaped! The roles are changing...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Author: SleepyGimp:
Date of publication: 2023-05-12
Language: English
Resolution: Mixed: 2064x1200 and 8256x4800
Files: 2 (Full)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ Download link:
Additional information:​
Well, let's continue to publish as part of the chronology of events, last time we stopped at "The Lady & The Bellhop".
I'm also still trying to see what happens if the image is processed by a neural network.

Perhaps it was this work (and Family Values 7) that finally formed in my mind which of the Bitch Tandem ™ (Evelina and Violet) dominates their pair.
When I first got acquainted with Sleepy's works, I sincerely believed that the main wild bitch in their pair is Violet, who constantly inclines Evelina to take risks and "events"
Later, I began to believe that they were equal...
And it was only relatively recently that I realized how much Evelyn dominates everyone. Dominating Violet, among other things, like a god over a Platypus.
Pay attention to the image on the recent pages of Family Values 7:
14.jpg
Seemingly insignificant details.. But how deeply does she describe Evelina's mental state

P.S. Download link:

All the Christmas issues that I have in my collection:
Image.
Gifs.
Video.
Merry Christmas to all Catholics!

Last edited:

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
TNJoe
Does anyone have all of the animated images from Subliminal Messages?
I have an animated version of "Subliminal Messages" well, it's from random images, some 720p and some 1080p. Full build with 1 quality no.
I can publish it if you wish

nightdemon3332
Any updates ?
There were no fresh leaks.
I have been waiting for "Brood of Evil" for a long time, it would be very interesting to find out what is there about the history of the le fay family.

Dec 23, 2020
TNJoe

I have an animated version of "Subliminal Messages" well, it's from random images, some 720p and some 1080p. Full build with 1 quality no.
I can publish it if you wish

nightdemon3332

There were no fresh leaks.
I have been waiting for "Brood of Evil" for a long time, it would be very interesting to find out what is there about the history of the le fay family.
Patience is the key then...... the wait is killing me though lots of amazing things to see

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
photo_2024-01-01_00-21-01.jpg
Dom Switch (winner of the November vote)

PROMT: Dear subscribers, congratulations once again to user #e80e31d9, who won the November poll with this offer:

"Not My Domma" Rose, a submissive goth girl, meets with a hired dominatrix at a motel, but when she gets there, she meets Violet disguised as a Domma. Meanwhile, the real hired domain is tied up in the toilet while V gets to work.

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Subliminal Messages_001.jpg
Nancy Templeton - Subliminal Messages
Subliminal Messages_004.jpg Subliminal Messages_009.jpg Subliminal_Messages_017.jpg
________________________________________________*_*_*______________________________________________
Description: With such "friends" and enemies are not necessary...
Author: SleepyGimp:
Date of publication: 2021-05-??
Language: English
Resolution: Mixed : (Image) 5500x3600, 3000x1964 (Anima) 720p, 1080p
Files: 28 + 1 (Full)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ Download link:
Additional information:​
Again, not within the framework of the general chronology of events, but people began to ask to post. Therefore, I'm posting it.

Attention! The animated part is incomplete missing the 21-23 and 25-26 images.
Thanks a lot if someone has it and can share it.
My theories:​
I think that it is this development of the "Korean Student" + Chemical Cupid that may seem like an Achilles heel for Carmilla in a possible confrontation with Evelina.
Carmilla seems to have either a strong resistance or immunity to standard sedatives:
39.png 42.png
And therefore, Carmilla cannot be broken with standard sedatives.
We don't know yet how to Catch a Thief will end. Perhaps Evelina will finally take control of Carmilla (although it is unknown what she will do with Carmilla's "Tea Club")
It seems to me that this story "Subliminal Messages" may turn out to be the key to the further development of the plot for Evelina and Carmilla (For some reason Evelina still ran away from home. Anyway, the relationship between Camilla and Evelina seems to be quite tense)

P.S. If someone remembers the exact date when Subliminal Messages was posted, write. I have no exact date in my records - 1 publication.

Last edited:

JerseyLoveStuff

Dec 18, 2023
Yeah what will happen with Evelina and Camilla is a bit of a mystery to me though I know from being subbed to sleepygimp's subscribestar at one point that Trixie is going down for sure from what he's said

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes