- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
photo_2024-01-13_20-21-58.jpg

An unknown dreamer won the December poll (congratulations!) with the following proposal:

A sequel to "Aunt Nancy" where she completely loses her mind and plunges into Nancy's ass with a strap-on while Evie and Violet watch, masturbating to the sight of their aunt and sister bonding.

I must admit that I struggled a bit with this. Even though the poll images aren't exactly canon, I still want them to make sense in the rest of Nancy's world. Especially when they link to previous pages. So I changed a few things in this picture, trying to keep the center part with the plowing between the niece and aunt as suggested.

Please enjoy!

Sincerely your SleepyGimp

p.s. A better image:
News27_new years resolutions.jpg

Last edited:

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
What exactly is the previous page to this that he mentions? Does anybody have it?
There was an inaccuracy. Corrected it.
I take these posts from a friend. I'm translating them into English. Therefore, there may be inaccuracies in the translation.

I am confused by this line myself:

<<Evie and Violet watch, masturbating to the sight of their aunt and sister bonding.>>
What is this "aunt and sister" rapprochement? Maybe an aunt and a niece? Is it more logical, or is Nancy's mother not involved yet?
Most likely, the person who gave me this message has a mistake.

Last edited:

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
There was an inaccuracy. Corrected it.
I take these posts from a friend. I'm translating them into English. Therefore, there may be inaccuracies in the translation.

I am confused by this line myself:

What is this "aunt and sister" rapprochement? Maybe an aunt and a niece? Is it more logical, or is Nancy's mother not involved yet?
Most likely, the person who gave me this message has a mistake.
The picture from the December Poll winner features Nancy and her Auntie who was seen previously in the "Nancy's Auntie" gallery image last month or two ago, but this time, Auntie has seemingly been let go by Evie, with a candle form of her potion and no recollection of what happened. Nancy and her Auntie are in the bath with Auntie washing her, then next image has Auntie using a strap on anally on Nancy, both under the influence of the scented candle with Nancy demanding Auntie go harder. The only thing that didn't make it into the image as per the December poll is Evie and Violet watching.

Bgui07

Dec 26, 2023
The picture from the December Poll winner features Nancy and her Auntie who was seen previously in the "Nancy's Auntie" gallery image last month or two ago, but this time, Auntie has seemingly been let go by Evie, with a candle form of her potion and no recollection of what happened. Nancy and her Auntie are in the bath with Auntie washing her, then next image has Auntie using a strap on anally on Nancy, both under the influence of the scented candle with Nancy demanding Auntie go harder. The only thing that didn't make it into the image as per the December poll is Evie and Violet watching.
Do you have the gallery of this ?

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
The fact that we received the previous leaks of "family values 7" 2 days after their appearance on subscribestar is a very big success!
For example: On the 8Muses forum, people waited 4 months for leaks of "Family Values 6". In the end, 1 of the people uploaded about 10 pages at once.
A similar situation was with "to catch a thief" - something about 18 pages were uploaded there.
Therefore, as the person above said, be patient. It is quite possible that we will have to wait.

Bobthebadger

Dec 21, 2023
no one is going to because Sleepygimp has put in this invisible watermark thing that lets him track leakers and no one wants their account banned from accessing his profile
I am not convinced by this argument. Yes SG may well put the water mark on images but him banning people seems far fetched. Both here and at 8 muses I never saw any real evidence that SG had actually banned anyone, just people saying that they *had* been banned. We know SG monitors these forums. I would say it is more likely SG has posted here pretending to have been banned to freak everyone out. I would say he is also the person who used to post bits of images to keep us all anticipating the image. I would even suggest he goes so far as to do major dumps of images occasionally to keep us all interested because let's face it if there were no images being released you would all stop coming here. Everything I have just described can be achieved with a few fake accounts and is a lot simpler than trying to match which watermark was linked to which leaker.

I might be wrong but suspect not.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes