BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1690266683886.png

Overview:
You've just come back from a job, and your crew has taken heavy damage.
You've been loaded into your back-up sleeve, but the upload is corrupted.
You're going into shock, and unless your crewmates can keep your heart rate up any way they can, you might not survive...​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-10
Release Date: 2024-01-01
Developer: Two Hot Milfs Studio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2024-01
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png

Last edited:

pr83

May 5, 2017
Kinda hate how the art in this and their other futa game are decent but I can't get into either because they are both the same kink-wise. I like futa content but futa on male stuff does fuck-all for me. Futa content and to an extent gay content creators have this weird stereotypical idea of sub-dom where dick size determines who is gonna be who, it's so tired and tripe. You don't need to have an "ass destroyer 5000" to be the dom, you can have the biggest dick of the two and still be a sub. And yes I like my ero games where the mc is the dom or in the equal footing. I like seeing the fictional transgirl/futa/femboy etc to be the one bouncing on the mc's dick and not the other way around. Waiting for the day when a dev with more nuance can write these scenarios...

Last edited:

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Kinda hate how the art in this and their other futa game are decent but I can't get into either because they are both the same kink-wise. I like futa content but futa on male stuff does fuck-all for me. Futa content and to an extent gay content creators have this weird stereotypical idea of sub-dom where dick size determines who is gonna be who, it's so tired and tripe. You don't need to have an "ass destroyer 5000" to be the dom, you can have the biggest dick of the two and still be a sub. And yes I like my ero games where the mc is the dom or in the equal footing. I like seeing the fictional transgirl/futa/femboy etc to be the one bouncing on the mc's dick and not the other way around. Waiting for the day when a dev with more nuance can write these scenarios...
I feel your pain on such a level, that we must have been twins at birth. The sheer amount of dommy mommy futa games and art never ends.

Unfortunately, that's just how stuff is. It's the same way in ERP communities and Rule34 stuff, too; apparently it's just a kink that in ridiculously high demand.

Aug 14, 2017
Man, I love their art and their choice of kinks are all over my alley, but their update schedule really could use some work
If this goes the way of the other game it will be one scene and a half every five months or so.

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Well it seems like it could oneday be a great game, and definitely hits me directly in my kink sectors, but it has no sex in it yet, and I'm sure in true Two Hot Milfs Studios fashion they will crawl along barely adding anything over the years

I got my hopes up with Shackles of Ellswyn but I saw how long it takes them to add barely anything with that game so, maybe come back and visit this game in 5 years

Reactions: frozenwheat
Feb 23, 2019
I understand brother

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes