RPGM - Abandoned - Slice of Venture 3: Chased Lives [v0.1] [Blue Axolotl]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Devious

Another step up from SoV2's truly fantastic art and a step towards properly using the RPGM engine, but sadly, Ark's Patreon was taken down and has forced him to compromise on what he can do.

New details about the future of SoV3 and Blue Axolotl can be found in this post: SoV3 and Blue Axolotl's Future
  2. 5.00 star(s)

xephion

This is one the best franchises we have and this removed the things people did not like in SoV 2, because this one is not a manager game anymore but a true Rpg. It has weapon skills that you can permanently learn by using them you can check them in the menu system but the demo doesn't have enough enemies to do it (unless you stay in the same battle casting heal forever but dont do that it will take a while). The new character is a new class of demon, speaking of which the entire game now is in hell and yuki and akame and the succubus's are trap in this dangerous world. They all have new sprites and new costumes too. This one has great promise and I'm eager to see more.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Jaam

Not much content so I'll make the review short. Seems like an improvement in almost every major aspect over the previous Slice of Venture games, which is exactly what you want in a sequel. Art is great, gameplay seems way more developed then the usual adult rpg and there are already snippets of what appears to be an interesting and unique story. If you haven't played any of the previous titles I highly recommend you do in order to gauge what kind of game this is. I will give you a hint though, the current tag list is only the tip of the iceberg and this game does and will feature some real kinky shit.

Edit: the one thing that wasn't an improvement was making Yuki younger imo (I don't like lolis)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ding000

One of the great developers in this genre with plenty of finished games under his belt. Although the turn this game takes story wise,( succubi and the supernatural/other dimension) is not my cup of tea. Everything is high quality, and looks to become an amazing game.