VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Sliced [v0.2.0-Part2] [Sventra]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ali ibn Hassan

This just blew me off Silverstone on the longest strait at full speed.
    Art is phantastic and the story so weird I got hooked after 45 seconds of playing..
    Mother, daughter, sister and brother took a while to grasp and a real cliffhanger got me drooling for more.
    I'd have settled for 4,5 for abandoned but since there seems to be something hidden for the future I'm on for 5.
    I truly hope you can make it happen, Sventra!
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Drako

as a big fan of female domination games i can say this is one of the worst games out there , what is sad that the dev can make good renders yet instead of making a nice plot and personalities he is messing around, there is no story horrible dialogue full of bad jokes you cant take this game or the genre in it seriously ,still has a potential it just need a remake.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

tenaka88

first time making a review but hell this game deserve a 5/5 humour is here, plenty ref to games, nice chicks, renders are nicely done and femdom...
    one of the best game around if u can handle all this!
  4. 1.00 star(s)

braiden

This seems like a huge meme, maybe I don't get the joke but honestly it's not worth the download. I get some of these games need to be "Just for the nudes" but man 500mbs for a single poorly animated sex scene? Maybe I'm wrong idk didn't love it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Killer94

THE GAME IS AMAZING NOTHING MORE TO SAY ABOUT IT

• IT HAS A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR
    • A NICE RENDERS​
    • AN ATTRACTIVE, GOOD LOOKING, AND HOT CHARACTERS
      A GOOD STORYTELLING SO FAR​
    • A UNIQUE CHARME TO IT ( PLAY IT TO UNDERSTAND )
    AT THE END OF THE DAY THE DEV HAVE DONE AN AMAZING JOB WITH THIS GAME THAT GOT U WANT AND ASKS ALWAYS FOR MORE ......A TRUE BLESS TO PLAY...

THE ONLY DOWNSIDE TO IT IS THAT ITS UPDATES ARE SHORTS...BUT THIS CAN BE SEEN AS A GOOD SIGN AS WELL SINCE IT GOT STUCK IN OUR HEAD AS A MEMORABLE SOUVENIR ...
  6. 5.00 star(s)

vincanity

Foot domination in a Renpy game... Nothing more to be said here! So many games on here talk about Female Domination but don't include any, and the foot fetish elements seem to mostly be foot jobs which really get old. The first demo of this game has a scene where the MC has feet shoved forcefully in his face whilst he gets a HJ... Perfection
  7. 5.00 star(s)

superiorvenacava

So far the demo looks really nice, and the game seems very straightforward and solid

Pros:
    I personally really like the model of the female that our protagonist interacts with
    The English in this is very good, which makes immersion with the story better and the game easier to follow
    The MC has a unique trait that isn't seen in any of the prior games I've played (his multiple personality disorder)

Cons:
    Since it is only a demo thus far, there is not much content as of right now

Notes: This game looks really solid as of right now, and I can't wait for future updates. The only reason I did not give it a 5/5 star review is due to the shortness of the content; I will change my rating once more progress has been made in the game

UPDATE: This game (0.1) has improved not only in terms of content, but also in humor as they story is quite humorous. Also, the story is rather interesting imo and is distinct from many (though not all) games on this site (thank goodness it's not just a copy and paste of many other games on the site. I have thus changed the rating from a 4/5 to a 5/5.