Unity - Completed - Slime Girl Smoothies [Final] [Shady Corner]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Quintilus

Tetris like puzzle game with a little bit of a mucus in it.

Premise is simple, you entered bar and started to working in it as a bartender. BUT, instead of a standard bartender 'shaken not stirred' thing, you use slime girls. Literally I mean, You feed them ingredients and they produce prepared drinks. Magic.

Gameplay wise its a tetris like puzzle. "Turn based" puzzle. So no there are no situations like "where is the longboy???? gimme longboy!!!!!".
    More specifically its "combine two different colors together to get color specific points" kind of a puzzle. Trick is, you should reach specific points threshold, without going over the board.
    So firstly its "haha colors I like colors" but then its slowly will became a strategic game.

Not a lot of content as for a demo version, but there are lot of small touches in sense of animations here and there.
    The only problem as for now now is, game, even if minimized, consumes ~50% of cpu. It do not mine bitcoins, checked by disabling internet connection, so.,,,its a demo version and its okay??????