5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
1633775207686.png

Overview:
After receiving some unusual slime samples, Noah's academic studies spiral off into the world slime creatures.
Against all expectations, Noah's slime samples show some very unique abilities. They transform from cute blobs into full-figured slime women with lots of even cuter bits and blobs. Now, Noah has a lot more to study on and off the clock as he gets to know the slime girls.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-05
Release Date: 2022-04-04
Developer: Enchanted Blush Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1633775207686.png 1633775415867.png 1633775431260.png 1633775456601.png 1633775474437.png

Last edited by a moderator:

h0lym0ly

Mar 3, 2019
I always wondered... what if you drink a slime girl?
What if you throw a couple of knorr chicken stock cubes inside.
Can you boil them?
Are those nails made of water too?

Anyway, I'll go play and fap, lol.
very important question i agree

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
with the premises I hadn't play it yet... the concept seems interesting and I hope that the various slime girls, since it talk as if there will be more than one in the overview, will have different colors too aside appearance but from the preview I would like to give a little opinion... during the events I think it would be better don't have Noah's avatar on the screen like it appear in the fourth preview pict... you look the event, start to fap and while doing so you have a dude that basically stare at you, dunno the others but for me is a no

Mannaten

Mar 18, 2018
I always wondered... what if you drink a slime girl?
What if you throw a couple of knorr chicken stock cubes inside.
Can you boil them?
Are those nails made of water too?

Anyway, I'll go play and fap, lol.
It probably wouldn't be a very good idea to drink one, since they're just sentient slime, they probably wouldn't immediately die after you drank them. But they would be inside your body, probably not appreciating you drinking them very much and could do a lot of damge to you inside there.

If you threw some knorr chicken stock cubes inside them, it would probably change their taste, unless the slime they're made out of has a very strong taste.

Whether you can can boil them or not would probably depend on the consistency of the slime, i.e., how solid/liquid they are.

I do think the nails are made out of slime too.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Only need a nameable protagonist feature.
Hope its implemented!
Ps: You actually can!
Anyways its 1.0 but I doubt its finished.
Thanks for the share still.

Last edited:

Dark2020

Dec 22, 2019
I wish there was a penalty for every Dev that posted incomplete work with a 1.0 version number. Not finished, demo, alpha, Whatever. Stop it. Please.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Slippery Kiss [v1.0] [Enchanted Blush Games] – Android

(120.05 MB)
Unofficial port. Alternative save location (Renpy_Saves) and gestures (← Back, ↑ Main Menu, → Skip, ↓ Hide Text).

Caveat emptor.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This looks pretty good so I'll play it. I'm always down for some slime sex. Honestly, I'm down for almost any monster girl sex in general.

Reactions: Dizoril

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Alright guys its finally time for the official release!
You can play it here:

This version has a lot of typo fixes, updated music, a couple new backgrounds, and a new menu image! Its highly recommend you play this version if you haven't play already! And if you've already started a play through, just drag and drop the new folder into your old one and your saves will still be there!
Thanks again for playing guys!

Thanks for looking at my page! If you have any comments, questions, or find any bugs feel free to comment below or email me!
SlipperyKissGame@gmail.com

Reactions: kratoscar2008
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote