Seeking Slow Corruption 2D games, need more!

pukers

Dec 21, 2020
Currently on a spree with games that make you build up your female protagonist to be more accepting.
Games such as:

Miko's Sexual Adventure
Country Girl Keiko

Was wondering if you guys could share similar games? It must be 2D though.
I've been searching but most threads either recommend 3D or nothing interesting

Tags must include: Female protagonist, Corruption, Big Boobs, 2D.

I will take Visual Novels recommendations as well.
NTR wife/girlfriend where they slowly start cheating also count, so please do recommend those as well if you have played some. Similar to:
NTR Homestay
Leanna's Slice of Life

If you have ones outside of F95zone or not in English, please do not hesitate to link them!

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
It's always a pleasure to help a fellow corruption lover. This was the only reason why i made this list. Visit it. Everything is arranged with few extra tags in front. I have mentioned 3DCG in front of 3D games so you can avoid them. Start from top and go to the end. Almost all games with 7 and above scores are good (in my views). Have fun.
Edit: Most NTR games (especially those who are at top) also have corruption even if it's not mentioned in the list.

https://f95zone.to/threads/mygameli...core-is-based-on-my-personal-enjoyment.51406/

pukers

Dec 21, 2020
It's always a pleasure to help a fellow corruption lover. This was the only reason why i made this list. Visit it. Everything is arranged with few extra tags in front. I have mentioned 3DCG in front of 3D games so you can avoid them. Start from top and go to the end. Almost all games with 7 and above scores are good (in my views). Have fun.
Edit: Most NTR games (especially those who are at top) also have corruption even if it's not mentioned in the list.

https://f95zone.to/threads/mygameli...core-is-based-on-my-personal-enjoyment.51406/
Amazing list, really like some of your tastes. Thank you for sharing!