• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Slow Life in the Country with One’s Beloved Wife [v1.00] [Mansougan]

1. 1.00 star(s)

invokeExodia

Gameplay is horrible. You go around town doing quest which can't be seen again so you have to remember what you're suppose to do. The art style could be better in some H scenes. I don't recommend playing this game even though the tags delicious.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

ItsCoolGuy

I normally enjoy games that are smaller in scope - not everything has to be a giant sandbox life simulator or whatever. What confuses me about this title is how so many parts are flat-out nonfunctional, despite its tiny size. Spend your time on something else.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Incombat

Play Peasant Quest or Struggle with Sin instead, if you want village life with farming , sex bonanza, and possible ntr options(more so in latter).

This is one of those low effort rpgmaker cash grabs without even bare amount of playtesting, and it's not being helped by basic MTL(lots of lines were missed as well). And once one goes to unpack resources to fix shit and see the extent of "content" , it's a nail in the coffin
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Anomaly33

Actually unplayable.

A LOT of dialogue is not translated

When you try to interact the the computer on the top floor of the main building (which I'm guessing is a reminiscence room, H-Stat interface or gives more in-depth NTR scenes) the game crashes.

Some of the "quests" (which are very bad; calling them quests is a huge reach) seem to be bugged and unable to progress. I looked over the entire map multiple times and interacted with everything but was still unable to progress them.

Even if all of that wasn't the case the scenes are very short and there are barely any of them... Very rarely do I say a game is so bad that basically no one should bother with it but this is one of those games
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Metal Man

I paid actual money for this game on DLsite, but even getting it for free is paying too much. There are a scant few CGs, production value is so low it's somewhere down in Earth's mantle, and the game just isn't anywhere near as good as it sounds.