Fan Art Slumber Party (DAZ to UE 5.0.3 Tutorial Promo Post)

Nov 8, 2018
Hi All,

accompanied by the release of my tutorial on how to use DAZ characters in Unreal Engine 5.0.3 with MetaHuman heads, I want to showcase a little (pretty crappy) video that I've made for this occasion:
Who would have thought that creating a simple camera movement was so complicated.... xD

Additionally I've made a render to demonstrate the quality of the Golden Palace Gens since this is probably what everyone wants to see and stupid me covered that in the video
GoldenPalace_PromoRender.png

I know, I am not a real artist - but hopefully one in the making. More images, including those highlighting the limitations, can be found in the respective tutorial sections
This tutorial is just for the general character morph setup and not covering topics like animation retargeting, dynamic clothing or hair physics. These tutorials are planned, but with Christmas being around the corner, my work gets more demanding and my days way shorter... Nevertheless, this tutorial still takes away a huge obstacle in the process of making eroges in UE and maybe it helps someone create more of such games :)