Ren'Py Slut x Family [v0.27] [Ebon Blite]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
MxF content but its all about spy family blah I pass on it. I not really interested watching something from that story. Sex in spies is work. 4 tv shows about this...Mr. + Mrs. Smith explains my reluctance to watch this.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
This should be labeled as more as a tech demo than as a early access game. There's basically less then five minutes worth of content here to be honest.

HughNose

May 5, 2022
When you download the "Win" version you actually win something: A fully functional Linux version! Shellscript and executables included.
So, Linux should be listed as a compatible OS

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
I want Anya in the game, but without loli scenes, just so she can run around and say silly shit at u. i think having her mindreading ability running around has some writing potential or having her as a sort of background relationship wingman would be really fun. if ppl insist on anya scenes then i would say bring in bond and u can do scenes with her but only within bond's predictions for the far future (aka aged up anya... ok i see some potential for awful peanuts-> penis jokes). and i'd prefer to just be loid as opposed to alternate timeline or anything like that. then they can get into some serious roleplay/cosplay stuff with his dress up ability. and come on why would i play a spy x family game if not to see loid actually get somewhere with yor dammit! Finally, don't forget fiona. and i guess there's sylvia and shoot forgot her name; damian's mom, but i guess that can wait for the future. ok done, just tossing ideas around, as long as there's going to be spy x family parodies around.

Aug 22, 2017
Well, is time.
  1. Overpopular anime of the moment = check.
  2. Using Koikatu's engine = check.
  3. Using even a game pose and not a charastudio one in one of the preview images = check.
  4. The creator had a patreon account = check.
I'm done. And i'm not gonna add more. At least your model is OC and not stealing assets from other creators like other shitty ren'py games like yours, which is a... plus?

Sonicfanx1

Jun 16, 2017
Game seems to crash when you click the towel when Yor is in the bathroom

Edit: Ah, developer doesn't seem to be in the forum. Nvm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Armideron

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is utter garbage.

Game Play: 1/5 (there is none you keep clicking on her and say something)
Audio: 2/5 (same track)
Art: 4/5

Single room repetitive one click action per night. Wow this is total crap even for a dating simulator. Single word for this game BORING. Deleted after 3rd day it is so repetitive.

Jan 24, 2021
New Public Version!!!.png

Hey everyone, this is the new version, please check the change log and enjoy it.

-
-
-
ChangeLog (v0.6):
  • Added Yor Chinease Outfit.
  • Update UI.
  • Added Park Area.
  • Added Beach Area.
  • Added Restaurant Area.
  • Added Mall Area.
  • (Almost nothing to do on the new areas now.)

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
well if dev wanted to do anya content he would just do a mod and pass it off for someone else to upload, that avoids any direct rule violation here

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
having just played the .7 release I have to say its finally getting some meat on its bones, the dev certain has wide horizons left open to explore with this one, its great in its simplicty, and as long as dev keeps that in sight he can add tons more things and characters to do. maybe add the thirsty agent, maybe his handler, is the brother ever going to show up ? could end in a voyeuristic scene maybe could go in other directions?

I'm looking forward to this games future.

Reactions: Tarjaju

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.18
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.18
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1672944069363.png
1672944153466.png
1672944240634.png
1672944325211.png

Tradução para a versão: V0.18

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes