Ren'Py Slut x Family [v0.28] [Ebon Blite]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
BUT, because she is a normal human women, she would have to be as sheltered as a nun in the middle age to not know about sex. which i find impossible.
Middle age nuns were hardly innocent as it was a way for nobles to get rid of problematic girls and brag about how honorable those girls had become.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021

ChangeLog(v0.25):

• Added a POV Missionary scene.
  • Added a POV Reverse CowGirl scene.
  • Added a POV AssJob scene.
  • Small improvements.

AiN99

Dec 13, 2018
Um, let me think...

No, it's still not legal.
Hehe, it was a joke, I know that the author doesn't want problems because of Patreon, seriously. How about including that beautiful Russian woman with short hair?

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
What can I say, Beautiful Yor, I didn’t look at the tags completely and expected something a little different, but it’s still good, I played a little and I don’t quite understand why there’s a money-making system at all if the cheats are right next to each other)) and there are a lot of costumes available in stock, it’s not too clear either) )) but this is clearly not a game where you need to grind, but just relax and it plays its role perfectly. The only question is will there be other girls? Or, as in the description, only Yor?

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
lolis are legal in the US, doesn't matter who cries about it the US government seems to think it's okay
Lolis who are demonstrably under the age of 18 most definitely are *not* legal in the US, although stuff like what's on here slips under the radar alot since Rule 7 strongly restricts what can be shown. It's not a matter of the government "doesn't care"; it's more a matter of "sneaking it by them" or "squeaking by on a technicality." People get arrested and sent to prison at least once a week for underage content, sometimes even making the news in the process. Please don't spread disinformation like that.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
This game is a little limited, spy x family doesn't have many characters, but there are some girls that could be included in the game, like Yor's colleagues, the boss of Loid and Night Fall.

It's the first time I've said this about a game, but things happen too quickly, there could be a little more dialogue and challenge in conquering Yor.

It would also be nice if Becky and Anya were in the game, I understand that their age is a problem, especially by Patreon standards, but I could get around that by making adult models of them.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes