Mod HTML SlutEd - Lewd Choices mod [V0.1][Lewd Pirate]

lewdpirate

Apr 15, 2019
banner.png

Overview:
Adds a few more choices, currently only for the first day. Hopefully it adds a bit of replay value.
this is only sparingly tested, feel free to let me know if you come across any bugs, or story segments that cease to make sense.​

Updated: 27-02-22
Game/Creator: Shark_Inna_Hat
Modder: LewdPirate
Mod Version: 0.1
Game Version: 0.6
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

Last edited:

lewdpirate

Apr 15, 2019
there was a small bug, because I stupidly used the wrong version of the game as base for the mod, the mistake should be rectified now, but you may need to redownload, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Reactions: Lucifer_987

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
The Locker room expansion works great, but as far as I can tell the only difference staying with the B-Team makes is that Jeff switches you to the D-Team anyway. Am I missing something?

lewdpirate

Apr 15, 2019
Am I missing something?
Currently that is the only thing, it effects how much Ben likes you. But I don't think that variable is used anywhere in the game yet.

I do have plans to introduce a new character from B-class, who will start wondering where you went, and why - but she is not in the mod yet.

My plan is to slowly iterate while the game updates, to make the existing gameplay more enjoyable for repeated play-throughs.

Reactions: L7Bear

lewdpirate

Apr 15, 2019
Okay, in that case I just need to get the obvious question out of the way, did you put the images (the lewdchoices folder) into the SlutEd/Mods/ directory? or the SlutEd/img/ directory?

also can you tell me which browser you are using, so I can try to troubleshoot with the same browser?

nottuide

Dec 11, 2017
Okay, in that case I just need to get the obvious question out of the way, did you put the images (the lewdchoices folder) into the SlutEd/Mods/ directory? or the SlutEd/img/ directory?

also can you tell me which browser you are using, so I can try to troubleshoot with the same browser?
Thank you for your kind reply: Yes I put them into the SlutEd/Mods/ directory and I use GChrome!

Jul 26, 2017
im using chrome..and i might need to look into which folders cause at the moment only think of just strictly the mod file

Jul 26, 2017
but honestly they are in the mods folder...i even tried putting the event imgs in the image folder but nothing works

lewdpirate

Apr 15, 2019
hi sorry for taking this long to reply, I am having a few very, very busy days at work. I will take a look at this as soon as I can, thank you for your patience :)

Rezevel

Jan 13, 2018
Looks like your mod breaks the lewdness calculation from the base game
When you masturbate in the lockers, you lose your bra and panties, and your maximum lewdness gets increased to 6, the minimum needed to wear the messy shirt and school skirt with no underwear.
No matter what choices I make with the mod on, I'm ending up at 3 maximum lewdness, even when grabbing and running puts you in an outfit (Same as base game with ripped skirt) that takes 7 lewdness to wear.
Other than that, great mod!

• Red Heart
Reactions: lewdpirate