HTML - Completed - Sluts of Battle [v1.2][Final] [herotica]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Hirshum23

An extremely short game really. You make a character, customize stats, and fight that simple. My recommendation is to focus on using your highest stats. I used a male with a High grapple and started out just fighting amateur fighters using my grapple ability. I also leveled up my cock skill so that I could fuck things really well without blowing my load too soon. After that Gameplay becomes too simple. Just grapple, and if your grapple is high enough, you succeed. Then from there you just fuck them with your cock, repeat and you win. Too easy. But there are multiple combinations you can do. If you want you can focus on seduction rather than grapple, and say tongue rather than cock. The game is too simple and I finished it in about two hours. Not much for the story to be honest or Graphics. Tons of girls to fuck but every scene with them is the same. You can fuck them in different ways but it's all written out the same just with different names. Also, each girl only has three images so don't expect much CG or sex. All in all, it was fun for the two hours, but got a little repetitive, especially towards the end. If the author threw in a story, more CG, and spiced up the combat as well as the sex a bit, The game would be perfect.
  2. M
    1.00 star(s)

MotoTranslates

This is barely a game. You pick largely irrelevant stats and customize a character but basically you just look at 2 static character pictures and the watch an intransparent illogical die roll lead to stupid and random 1 liners (She crushes your breast with her ass etc.). Its incredibly grindy and aside from the character picture of your opponent changing, there is no real difference between any opponent.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

stoneworks62

Combat system is not explained. There's no real substantial tutorial and the damage is way too random. None of the actions seem to have any real indication of what is best as the damage is way too variable and even if you "succeed" you're very likely just going to take more damage than you deal for no real explanation.