2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
Each league has a set amount of League Points that can be earned, this limit is imposed regardless of win/lose (to get more you have to complete other leagues), where you unable to retry a league?
I would beat half the leaders then get to the last fighters, but lose because I get carried away with seducing, that causes the league to say League Complete, which you can replay, but since it has the 'Complete' tag, you don't get any points for beating the fighters that you lost to and have never beaten.
I got around it by cheating my way to the end, but it would have been better to be able to win without cheating.

Mabo666

Jun 29, 2018
Will have a look now, what training where you doing? Seems to work for me, but the higher the skill level the lower the success rate, if your training your highest skill on the cheapest option it will have a low chance.
Don't remember the name, was one of the first options in the first row for each gender.

How have people found the training section, seems to be some issues with it being too low a chance, this considered, I may rework it to be 100% success rate but with a price that scales in relation to current skill level.
That would probably be the best solution.
Alternatively display the chance of succeeding the training session.

SnuggleNFap

Jun 26, 2017
Can't get it to play. The link to the online version come back with
This site can’t provide a secure connection
sluts-of-battle.onrender.com sent an invalid response.

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Reactions: charjkl

simslove2000

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Can't get it to play. The link to the online version come back with
This site can’t provide a secure connection
sluts-of-battle.onrender.com sent an invalid response.

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR
Just gave the link a quick test, not seeing this error, whats your OS & browser?

simslove2000

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
Don't remember the name, was one of the first options in the first row for each gender.

That would probably be the best solution.
Alternatively display the chance of succeeding the training session.
I've updated the game since, it now works as such

simslove2000

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
I'm on windows 10, and I've tried both google chrome, microsoft edge, and firefox
Possibly some issue on your end, others don't seem to be getting it, common problems are time issues (make sure you computer has the correct time), try incognito.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
I have also been unable to access the online site for a few days, I get SSL errors as well. I've tried using Incognito a few times on both Firefox and Chrome, but then the SSL error just becomes about being unable to access the site or something.

Feb 21, 2019
Grappling >>>>>>Seduction.
Coy vs Animal?
Also in grappling, you have complete control over insertion.

A suggestion I have would be, add seduction to the damage function.

pevifol

Jun 22, 2017
This is pretty good, but it needs a tutorial, and maybe some animations.
Found it honestly very, very hard, probably because i didn't understand how most of the things worked, but i liked it.

aergregfer

Sep 3, 2019
Bit grindy but nice to have an import images function. I didn't see the losers pen in the online version. Is that something you need to download to use or has it not been implemented yet?

simslove2000

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
This is pretty good, but it needs a tutorial, and maybe some animations.
Found it honestly very, very hard, probably because i didn't understand how most of the things worked, but i liked it.
It's on the to do list lol

Bit grindy but nice to have an import images function. I didn't see the losers pen in the online version. Is that something you need to download to use or has it not been implemented yet?
You should get it once you've bought all the licences, will add some text to make it clearer.

Thanks for the game. Seems full of potential.
Cheers

D

Deleted member 205059

This is a very promising start, but it needs a bit more on the gameplay front (its very hard to tell what strategy to pursue. Plus it seems very unbalanced at the moment). Also its weird to play a male character but I'm able to use my pussy on my (female) opponent's cock.

Shota92987666

Aug 14, 2019
For now, just play online, I'm looking at building it for windows but theirs a few other kinks I want to iron out before fully releasing on desktop (mainly an easy save system)
hello there ,
is there a windows version now ?
i would love to play this game . playing online seems to have no pictures .
thank you

Reactions: Konpon

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I gotta say that I think the online host is failing to load several menu images and other elements and I tried several devices. But yeah, the game could also use a windows-ready build for general user friendliness. And maybe for Android players, which most of us would use JoiPlay for several html titles.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes