HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
i use chrome, and i tried 5000 different ways, new folder (s) and all and no images, i'm fed up
Sorry to hear you're having a hard time getting the game going. I don't really know enough about how that kind of thing works to help with trouble shooting. If nothing else i know there's a site that codes HTML games so they can be played online. I think it's called something like mopoge or something? I'm sure someone here knows the place I'm talking about and can point you to it. Someone from there asked me if i minded them hosting the game there a while back, i assume they still do.

Full save? I lost mine
I don't think this is a full save, but someone sent it to me earlier to have a look at. It should be close to where the new content starts.

Reactions: ivo12345

eddk

Dec 2, 2017
Is Elliot meant to be stuck at 18 out of 25 in the new solo route? I thought that I had caught up to it before since there was no more option to attune but the guide says 18 out of 25 and to meet in morning, afternoon, or evening on F2 of the apartment building.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
AJ does not appear in the GS wing so that I can attune her for her last mission, can you take a look please?

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
the site is mopoga.com, you can play a lot of html games , incl. Sluttown, they even have a special cheat for the energy grind :D

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
goddamnit no matter what i do i can't get the freaking images to show, no matter how i unpack everything or where i put them, no wounder why i stopped dl'ing the game
you first extract pack 1
after that you right click pack 2 and and draw it to newly unpacked Sluttown USA (Pack 1) folder
and say extract here
when prompted say yes to overwrite
the same you do with the 0.25,2 patch

Last edited:

Jack585

Jan 22, 2018
you first extract pack 1
after that you right click pack 2 and and draw it to newly unpacked Sluttown USA (Pack 1) folder
and say extract here
Had that problem and this worked, I think the Part 1 and 2 .rar don't extract together like they are supposed to. Thanks

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
Sorry to hear you're having a hard time getting the game going. I don't really know enough about how that kind of thing works to help with trouble shooting. If nothing else i know there's a site that codes HTML games so they can be played online. I think it's called something like mopoge or something? I'm sure someone here knows the place I'm talking about and can point you to it. Someone from there asked me if i minded them hosting the game there a while back, i assume they still do.

I don't think this is a full save, but someone sent it to me earlier to have a look at. It should be close to where the new content starts.
the only thing is just no images, i have both packs, and upack the update into the folder containing them and still get no images, it's a cool fun game i enjoy it, just frustrated the updates won't show images

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
the only thing is just no images, i have both packs, and upack the update into the folder containing them and still get no images, it's a cool fun game i enjoy it, just frustrated the updates won't show images
did you follow this advice
the html file and the image folder shall be in same place

you first extract pack 1
and say extract here

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes