HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.35] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

adonzo

Aug 11, 2020
For those stuck on Katerina and getting the black warehouse screen when trying to work overtime, you actually need to work a regular shift with at least 20 charge in order to advance rather than try to work overtime.

Last edited:

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Sorry for the delay in replying. I've had house guests all week and haven't had a chance till now.

warehouse overtime leads to a black screen

and

View attachment 3509470
I just put a bugfix on the fort page that will fix the black screen.

Can you drop me a save if you have one handy. I'm not getting the guide error to show up for me.

I am also having the problem with gia and eva both needing me to talk to the other. cant progress.
Fixed Save attached

I'm getting the overtime black screen too, as well as the issue with the Leah/Eve (23 of 25 Leah) scene where it goes from story to just a continue button to black screen.

Specifically, you're attuning the app to Leah. You head back to her apartment with Eve, talking about strip clubs (4 clicks), then Leah and Eve start to get it on <click>, continue to get it on <click>, no text pics or vids but a continue button <click>, black screen.
Same for me? cant get the threesome done
Addressed in the bugfix on the front page.

AllenDeez

Dec 9, 2023
Can i get some help i can't seem to progress Romi's story i chose the first option the incomplete (i think the one where they separate from the other guy) one and it says in the guide that i have to attune her Monday morning but she is always at the mall and only at home during the day and at home only at evening

Fei

Apr 30, 2017
not a criticism against the dev at all, but i've been waiting on the mom's bimbo path of this game for almost a year.. could ya re-visit the bimbo route for the mom some point soon?

Reactions: QUANQ77
Jan 18, 2021
Guys, can u help? i am stuck, after first meeting Leah i cant continue, clicking button continue but nothing happens....
This seems to be a new bug in the passage "Leah Story 2a". There is a missing "<<goto "Leah Story 3a">>" that was there until version 0.34.1 but that seems to have disappeared in version 0.35.

Until AmusingOddity fixes the bug, here is a workaround: you can load your saved game in a previous version of the game, click on "Continue" to get the next page, then save it again. After that, you can reload it in version 0.35 and everything should work fine. I just did that for you by loading the file in 0.34.1 and I attached the file here.

not a criticism against the dev at all, but i've been waiting on the mom's bimbo path of this game for almost a year.. could ya re-visit the bimbo route for the mom some point soon?
This depends on who votes for the next character. In the most recent Patreon poll (April), India got only 8% of the votes while Karlee got 50%, so Karlee (and Romi) will probably be in 0.36 next month. In the previous poll (March), India did not get any votes and AJ and Leah were selected for 0.35.

AmusingOddity sets up a poll every month and asks the patrons to vote for who he should work on for the next update. He picks the top two characters among a dozen suggested every month. If you want to see some progress on India's bimbo path, you should consider becoming a patron and voting for her.
How to reset character progress?
This is currently not possible (or difficult to do in a safe way), due to interactions between several characters. Resetting one character could block another one as a side-effect, and sometimes these side-effects happen much later and can be rather difficult to trace (e.g., a character's story is reset correctly but her picLevel is offset by one or more, resulting in her picture disappearing from some maps and blocking her story). I have been experimenting a bit with that, but providing a safe way to reset a character is not as easy as it seems. For the moment, the safest solution is to start a new game.

Reactions: krnzone

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Nice that dev finally continued developing public routes, however even with start of AJ public route if you don't progress alex you can't continue but you can only progress alex on private route for now and if i do that i can't do public route with her anymore so if i wanna do public routes only for all girls i can't do that right now and can't see AJ public route in this update until alex's public is developed.

krnzone

Jul 10, 2019
This seems to be a new bug in the passage "Leah Story 2a". There is a missing "<<goto "Leah Story 3a">>" that was there until version 0.34.1 but that seems to have disappeared in version 0.35.

Until AmusingOddity fixes the bug, here is a workaround: you can load your saved game in a previous version of the game, click on "Continue" to get the next page, then save it again. After that, you can reload it in version 0.35 and everything should work fine. I just did that for you by loading the file in 0.34.1 and I attached the file here.

This depends on who votes for the next character. In the most recent Patreon poll (April), India got only 8% of the votes while Karlee got 50%, so Karlee (and Romi) will probably be in 0.36 next month. In the previous poll (March), India did not get any votes and AJ and Leah were selected for 0.35.

AmusingOddity sets up a poll every month and asks the patrons to vote for who he should work on for the next update. He picks the top two characters among a dozen suggested every month. If you want to see some progress on India's bimbo path, you should consider becoming a patron and voting for her.

This is currently not possible (or difficult to do in a safe way), due to interactions between several characters. Resetting one character could block another one as a side-effect, and sometimes these side-effects happen much later and can be rather difficult to trace (e.g., a character's story is reset correctly but her picLevel is offset by one or more, resulting in her picture disappearing from some maps and blocking her story). I have been experimenting a bit with that, but providing a safe way to reset a character is not as easy as it seems. For the moment, the safest solution is to start a new game.
wow, thanks a lot man.

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
Does anyone else have an issue with AJ getting stuck in the beginning of her new public route? I can reuse the app on her repeatedly as she tries to get the nerd alone for her flashing assignment, but it refuses to progress, and the guide gives me:

Error: child tag <</link>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<link>>

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes