2.80 star(s) 12 Votes
Aug 12, 2019
This is not a 1.0, more like a 0.1. Very unpolished and low amount of content, at least for now. Whole gameplay is basically talking with her to raise affection, sometimes you also can wash dishes in her room to get another point of affection. There are no dialogues also, you just get "Affection raised" or something like that. Talk, wait, talk, wait, etc. until you get first event with handjob in public baths. Then you continue talking until you get second event with blowjob in cafe. After another 10 or so talkings you finally unlock sex. MC has absolutely zero character he's just a male doll that you control, the woman has slightly more character, but nothing interesting. There are several locations outside of house, all of them dead and empty. Game reminded me a stripped version of "Isolated with Mom".
Different people use different versioning conventions. 1.0 doesn’t have to mean complete.

Aug 12, 2019
But it should.
Let’s say 1.0/2.0/etc.0 is a particularly bad version control naming convention, maybe, probably even, but you can easily get yourself into a fist fight with a programmer when you start discussing what is the actual best convention. I’m gonna try to just keep my hands clean…

CallousHayat

Dec 31, 2021
(Unfortunately I had to park my mega account, Since I forgot my password >.< So, the download isn't working. And I don't have the game anymore, And I can't re-upload it.)

This is a save-data folder you, put it in the data folder inside small complex. for those who just want to smash and don't have to go through like 3hour of game play ha-ha... save 1 is just the latest one and the other save 3 file is where the aunt is following your order. You can go outside and smash her etc...

controls are:
Q: To look right
W: move forward
E: Look Left
R: look down
F: Look up
M: To open the menu
Tab: Same as M
Shift: Sprint
arrow keys work as well
And to look around you can just hold the M2

Just wanted to say this... I know this is demo. But I hope in the future when I open the aunt's door (I have the key) It opens instead of saying its open *you can't enter her room*

Forgot To mention this, Sometimes the aunt is invisible inside her room. Hoping that gets fixed in the future as well.

Places to look for her. If shes not in her room. 1st image is Balcony, 2nd is a restaurant. 3rd is a grocery store and 4th one is a bath place.
Screenshot (2).png Screenshot (3).png Screenshot (4).png Screenshot (5).png

And when you go for erotica the screen either freeze for a few seconds or just goes black. Other then that. The game is pretty good honestly. Would Love to play the next update.

Last edited:

Kagoon

Sep 23, 2018
Maybe I missed something but I can't seem to get the game to open. I made sure my PC meets or exceeds the requirements but when I click on the game it doesn't open. Is anyone else having this problem?

biglow123

Nov 4, 2017
I'm seem to be stuck loading the game to the point it just won't play. The moment i double click i have to close the game. Any possible fixes or am o kinda S.O.L.?
Had the same issue, my game stuck in the loading screens until I tried messing with the config, what fixed it for me was changing from full screen to windowed mode.

ilovegirlfeet

Sep 25, 2017
auntie games? i'm fucking down

edit: game has potential, a zoom feature would be killer, some more poses too, the little city is a cute little fuckfest for the aunt and nephew, good game, we need more aunt main fucking games.

DM aunt focused games with decent content if you know them thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Blzzzbub
Dec 20, 2018
Big long complex is a superior adult game than this one, maybe it's an engine test for the dev but the scenes are worse than the ones on the other game and the gameplay is basically a napping and talking simulator. The engine and the freedom itself are a bit better than the big long complex one but that's it.

Reactions: brata

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Big long complex is a superior adult game than this one, maybe it's an engine test for the dev but the scenes are worse than the ones on the other game and the gameplay is basically a napping and talking simulator. The engine and the freedom itself are a bit better than the big long complex one but that's it.
Yeah the game released so far was just a demo for what the engine could do with it. I posted a public patreon post in this thread where he showed some of the intended characters.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes