2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
I don't know if this release should've been out as soon as it was, these bugs are numerous and almost all completely detract the experience. I literally just went down the list of options with the aunt on the first day and turned invisible upon not choosing anything to watch on TV
If you wait until next day in the morning when she's washing dishes, talking to her will bring back your character model.

Reactions: brata

randoMcDuder

Nov 17, 2017
legit have no idea he released another complex title game, is there a reason why he made this ? what happen to big long complex?
BLC is marked as abandoned, but he's still working on it, he just had to remake it almost from the ground up in a new engine. It has much better animations than it did before. Still gonna be awhile for the new version to get the same amount of content already existing in the current one here on F95.

randoMcDuder

Nov 17, 2017
I want to play this game, and I've been a patron in the past, but when game engine either looks like these screenshots or worse or is completely black, its unplayable. Plus the windows notification noises on every single input is infuriating.

Edit: and that's with redownloading, upping the windows performance settings for the app, and turning off all post processing effects and lowering the graphics to the lowest settings. Genuinely unplayable.

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
The camera is so jerky I get motion sick trying to move around. Also would be really nice if gold coins respawned.

ALSO just lost an hour of play because the "guide" quit my game.

Reactions: ganzback

brata

May 16, 2017
this feels like its an alpha game that nobody tested... and it's supposed to be v2 ... wtf

Reactions: ganzback

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
this feels like its an alpha game that nobody tested... and it's supposed to be v2 ... wtf
A game can start at 1.0 with each update going backwards numerically, eventualy reaching 0.001. After that, go into the negatives such as -0.1 through -2.0. Numbers are just numbers in the regard of version, what is improtant is the dev working with it knows what is what.

I never got why people bitch and complain about a version number. all it is is an integer, a variable, it means nothing on it's own.

brata

May 16, 2017
I never got why people bitch and complain about a version number. all it is is an integer, a variable, it means nothing on it's own.
because if a next update has more bugs than the previous one then it's a bad job. If this was a version 0.1 (like it was) then I would had been more forgiving but ... this?

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
because if a next update has more bugs than the previous one then it's a bad job. If this was a version 0.1 (like it was) then I would had been more forgiving but ... this?
I feel like that's a different topic. Or maybe I just didn't understand.

Yeah, if an update has more bugs than a previous version, then yeah, that's bad. Sometimes it's unavoidable when more features are installed. Sometimes it goes out to be tested, to be fixed later.

I know it's hard to not compare results from a previous version, but it's about the big picture; It's not guaranteed something will be done, but it gets done when it gets done. Coding can be an awful slog especially during crunch time.

But I digress about the comparisons of version numbers. An update is an update, when it is an update.

A glass is not half full. It is not half empty. The cup is merely twice the size it needs to be.

Reactions: affen123 and brata

brata

May 16, 2017
I feel like that's a different topic. Or maybe I just didn't understand.

Yeah, if an update has more bugs than a previous version, then yeah, that's bad. Sometimes it's unavoidable when more features are installed. Sometimes it goes out to be tested, to be fixed later.

I know it's hard to not compare results from a previous version, but it's about the big picture; It's not guaranteed something with be done, but it gets done when it gets done. Coding can be an awful slog especially during crunch time.

But I digress about the comparisons of version numbers. An update is an update, when it is an update.

A glass is not half full. It is not half empty. The cup is merely twice the size it needs to be.
good point.

woqqw

Jul 28, 2020
I want to play this game, and I've been a patron in the past, but when game engine either looks like these screenshots or worse or is completely black, its unplayable. Plus the windows notification noises on every single input is infuriating.

Edit: and that's with redownloading, upping the windows performance settings for the app, and turning off all post processing effects and lowering the graphics to the lowest settings. Genuinely unplayable.
Same please tell me they're fixing this soon, the game looks good but its just unplayable.

Sliq

Mar 5, 2023
The Aunt follow me with 2 hearts but after she don't move
Someone else have this bug ?

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
The aunt follow bug and its solution is mentioned several times in this thread, try searching

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes