• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Small Problem [v0.1] [SPHstudio]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Kaa-san

Honestly, a lot of people are saying a bunch of things for the sake of being over dramatic. This isn't the worst thing in the world, nor is it as painful as others have made it out to be, but with that said, I am the target audience for this project so I'm going to give my 2 cents on this in hopes that the authors sees and improves on this.

I'm a very huge fan of SPH so this game is right up my alley but the way this dialouge flows is, well, not good. I have a big problem about how the mother acts in this game. Not even in these kinds of games does a mother ask their child "DID YOU FUCK YET??" . It comes off as terrible and dumb. The sisters are fine, though. So is everyone else. I feel like the main character should look just abit younger, maybe even more feminine/androgynous. It's pretty apparent that english is not the main language of the author but the grammar and the dialouge really need to be fixed up. I'd actually really like this if the aforementioned complaints are fixed but, much like the MC's genitals, this game is super short too.

I'd love to see alot more SPH with the teacher and the girl from gym too. That's be a pretty hot scenario. My suggestion is to keep going! I think having an English proofreader would help you alot. I hope to see this project continue. Depending how much is improved, I wouldn't mind supporting the game. Believe me, I'm ALWAYS hungry for some SPH.