VN Ren'Py Abandoned Small Problem [v0.1] [SPHstudio]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
aaaa.png

Overview:
MC is a normal guy that has a small problem, during the course of the game you will try to help him to not get NTR ~Patreon​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-03
Release Date: 2019-07-03
Developer: SPHstudio
Censored: No
Version: v0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

b12.png b22.png c6.png d6.png d15.png f.png

Last edited:

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Another NTR one.

I feel there is a surge of low quality NTR games lately. Cant tell yet if this one gona be bad or good.
A good tag is one thing a quality game another. You need to put in a lot of work to make a good quality game. Writing and Imagination are 2 most important things in NTR games !

I doubt there is anything worth playing in the game yet ?

Still I might take a look.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I wait half a year till we get some decent content. Also If the goal is to not get NTR it means its optional so YAY ^^

Angmir

May 29, 2017
DL

Quick look at the banner. Only about Half of models look nice.
Scale from 1 to 10
Left to Right

4/10 ; 8/10 ; 3/10 ; MC ; 6/10 ; 7/10 ; 5/10

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Angmir

May 29, 2017
After quick look through CGs.

Models are ok after all. Decent quality there.
But there seems to be just 1 scene with another male having any action with the girls so far.

Still I say looks far better quality wise than I initialy expected.
Question is can Author keep making this at decent pace, and if the writing/story progression will be any good...

I will play through it for a try later on.

Reactions: Eibon

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I'll just add this on top of mediocre pile with the rest... ehh, let me grab a ladder real quick.

Anyway, discussion about NTR in 3, 2, 1...

Reactions: Eibon and Shane498
Jun 8, 2017
Welp the MC got small cock on top he got pre mature ejaculation. No way he is not gonna get ntr'd. Hopefully this game include some gangbang.

Reactions: marhen

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
Another Game with Honey Select models, Played a little bit.

Basically, MC (Default name is Jeef) has a small prick, not only that he's a premature ejaculator. At the moment his main Rival is a black guy called Jamal, who already bangs the Physics Ed Teacher of the school he studies in. From there on you can already guess where this is going.

Last edited:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Uh... I feel almost sorry for the MC. :cry:
How can he improve that...?
Maybe Mom will teach him. ^^

Edit: To load a save takes some time, I'm not used to this.
Edit2: Be careful with Incest at Patreon, wherever the story goes.

Last edited:

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Ok played through this masterpiece ;]

Presentation:
Graphics - suprisingly good 7/10
Atention to detail - bad 3/10
Sex scenes - way too short 3/10

Story and Writng
Writing correctness - passable but almost no Capital letters sugest it is asian person autotranslating a lot - 5/10
Writing style (how enjoyable it is) - pretty bland, There is not enough text to make the scenes more interesting and longer - 4/10
Story - not a lot of it so far, but I it seems it will go into heavy humiliation territory very quickly, mom allready is making fun of him - It can very quickly turn into extreame cuckold scenario, and I preffer normal NTR. - 3/10
Scene writing - Scenes are extreamly short and unsattisfying, scene with Black dude and the PE Teacher was a throwaway - it just happened. Barely any buildup, no exposition, short uninteresting dialog, no internal thoghts - if all scenes will be made like that - it will be a waste of good renders. 3/10

Characters:
MC - no development no internal dialogues, bland 3/10
Mom - looks bit weird, weird personality, bully, dont like it 3/10
Older sister - Decent unique looks, nice body, a bit more interesting personality - good one 6/10
Little Sister - Nice model (but we seen a lot of it elsewhere), dont like the glasses, like almost all of them she got no time to show her character ! - 7/10
Girlfriend - I like her looks, nice body, tiny bit of character shown is ok - 5/10
Rest of Girls - some look interesting 5/10
Villain - He barely spoke a single line in the entire game. MC never mentioned him. He just appeared showed a massive dick came and left. I might be old fashioned but I would like to see more 4/10

Over all when I am reviewing this game I remembered a scene from Masterpiece movie "Idiocracy"

About the movie "Ass" and President Not Sure final speach

"People wrote books and movies, movies that had stories, so you cared whose ass it was and why it was farting. "

This game is an Ass. But if it is gonna to be an ass - I would like to know who's asa it is and why it is farting.

Finaly Verdict - Hire a writer, and give more care to the world building, character development, and dialogs.

Mar 27, 2019
View attachment 336971

Overview:
MC is a normal guy that has a small problem, during the course of the game you will try to help him to not get NTR ~Patreon​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-03
Release Date: 2019-07-03
Developer: SPHstudio
Censored: No
Version: v0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

View attachment 336981 View attachment 336982 View attachment 336983 View attachment 336984 View attachment 336985 View attachment 336986

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote