VN Ren'Py Abandoned Small Problem [v0.1] [SPHstudio]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
So it's not that bad, but how do you "protect" the MC from NTR if he has a small dick and cum that fast? It would be nice if you can choose a path where you decide to be naive or take a pill (or a lotion) and train the endurance. I mean there are games with "serum" that makes women horny, so why not?

HiveMind

Feb 15, 2018
Not very well programmed. By using "show" command for pictures without a tag repeatedly the pictures get put one over the other until the stack is full. Thats why it is taking so long to load saves. At the end of the game the image cache is over 1GB. Just use "scene" instead of "show" to prevent that or rename the pictures to have the same tag like "bg a1", "bg a2" and so on instead of simply "a01". Then "show" command will replace images having the same tag with the new one instead of stacking them.
Here's a fix.

enkidu111

Feb 3, 2018
i'm relay tired of this ... you call it a (( GAME )) .. and you put a version number for it
it is not a ((GAME)) .. it's story .. slide show of pictures but it is - and i repeat - NOT A GAME
you can make it in power point as a slide show .. you don't need this program to put this pictures in it
i can watch movies .. watch story .. sex story as a separate pictures
but i download it to PLAY not to just WATCH .. but it is not a GAME to PLAY
sorry .. but it is my opinion .

SPHstudio

Dec 15, 2017
hi guys thank you for the comments , this is my first time making a game or anything close to that .
as you can see english is not my first language but i will try to improve the writing .
about ntr there is going to be ntr in the game but is going to be avoidable and there is going to be path that going to make the MC in to a Chad (and yes a bigger dick is included)
thank you guys.

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I regret seeing the negative feedback, SPHstudio. Being able to communicate the dialogue is quite important however. I hope you will improve more and more!

Reactions: Belnick

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
So your younger sister is 16 is she.
Looks like you got that black guys cock from a horse's cock.
I could tell that his girlfriend is going to leave his ass because she keeps saying how she loves big things and that is the only clue you need to know that, moreso after seeing that he had a small cock and it did not grow bigger which is a shame really.
He is also way too meek as well, stop asking and stop saying I am sorry like really.
I only say I am sorry if I had done something wrong outside of that I do not say I am sorry to anyone.
Even mom knows that it is over from what she saw and also by what she said about it being a shame.
I also get the feeling that his girlfriend is on the submissive side that is the vibe I was getting from the little interaction that they did in his room.

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Nice game! (y)

I'm sad, there are already so many games using Honey select that I think I'll cancel my project
bbg03.png

Rip Diabla :cry:

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
It looks good, the grammar is a bit off but i still understood everything perfectly fine.although the stereotypical buff as shit and hung like a blue whale black guy is a bit tiring...but i'm not ganna judge other people's taste.
Hopefully we get to see some more choices and impact of choices in the next update cause the intro didn't show much of how they work.

Jan 11, 2018
About this game, It has good renders, but the script... oh boy, this script has a serious problem with the pace and a chaotic narrative, each scene was a constantly "WTF" in my mind.
Dev, I really recommend you study a little about how to create a decent script and you need a proofreader for the language issue.
About the "Chad" path, if you want to create this path just to please "greeks and trojans", but in this path has only 10% of content(sex), and the remain is just the MC cockblocking the guys because the remainder of the content(sex) is in the other path, man, I recommend you don't create this route, because every update you launch and the non-NTR players see you just put majority of the content on the NTR path, the war will just start and the complaint will be your worst headache. So, if you want to make a full NTR game, you must focus on this path, yes, you will have a limited crowd, but you will avoid the headache.
I will just read the comments at the next updates and see if you fixed the script issue, because I don't care about genre, I just care about a well-written story.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Sorry but the Engrish is too annoying. Another terrible macho story. What world do some people live or want to live in?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote