VN Ren'Py Abandoned Small Problem [v0.1] [SPHstudio]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
no...there are a number of us with similar tastes and levels of quality we are looking for to play a game.. PixelRepublic is one of those who's comments i pay attention to..this game may be perfect for people looking for what it offers...alas...i am not one of them..so not heartless..space saving :p
I feel the same about your comments for the most part.

Our reviews got deleted :(

Reactions: Samken and deluges

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
it is good they did not get to review microsoft on day 1 or we would not what we have now
a security nightmare crash prone blue screen of death mess? ;)
only took them 30-ish years to get it pretty stable and reliable :p

SPHstudio

Dec 15, 2017
Not very well programmed. By using "show" command for pictures without a tag repeatedly the pictures get put one over the other until the stack is full. Thats why it is taking so long to load saves. At the end of the game the image cache is over 1GB. Just use "scene" instead of "show" to prevent that or rename the pictures to have the same tag like "bg a1", "bg a2" and so on instead of simply "a01". Then "show" command will replace images having the same tag with the new one instead of stacking them.
Here's a fix.
thank you for the help i will fix that

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
a security nightmare crash prone blue screen of death mess? ;)
only took them 30-ish years to get it pretty stable and reliable :p
exactly, development take time, they should prevent review on game for the the few first releases as it is too easy for random ppl to kill a game right now

Reactions: kleper666

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
This game has problems. But they aren't insurmountable ones.

1. Just smooth out the image processing
2. Work just a little on the English

And this might be a game that is worth playing.

I hope for your success.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
hearing your gf say you have small dick yikes how is he gonna come back from this ? he needs more confidence and a bigger cock somehow how am i ever gonna prevent ntr with a mc like this ????

• Haha
Reactions: kleper666
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->