Small tits, beautiful tits.

Jul 25, 2020
I'm not sure but I don't think tags are predefined.
I believe if you create a game topic and tag it with small tits then we can have small tits tag.
This means no one needed to use small tits as tag so far.
Since most people here are into big tits, I can understand why not yet.
However, I'm into small tits like you, if they are predefined by site managers, then count me in for your petition.

Edit: One of the best game with small tits I played: Chloe 18. If you consider MC called "Plankie" you can easily figure out how small it is :p (If you didn't play already.) Anyway, from this example, it looks like no "big tits" tag = hidden "small tits" tag... But IDK if every game with big tits here really has big tits tag or not...

Edit 2: However above info doesn't change the fact you can't search for small tits because there is no "excluded tags" feature at search page, so you can't simply filter out big tits tag.

Last edited:

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
thanks for his info, I'll try.

yes I know chloe 18, I love this game, it's the first game I had, the one that made me know F95.
But I'm not very appreciated here, I don't want to give it bad publicity. :ROFLMAO:

Chloe 18 has sometimes inspired me for my game. Style is everything I love the most.
small tits, female protagonist, prostitution, blackmailing.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I don't know if this can help
But I had asked for a "tiny tits" tag here, hoping that many reactions would incite the site to create the tag.
I can't really say it's a success at the moment.

Reactions: SeniGaming

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
only tits that scare me are the really really large ones .. i'm afraid i'll be smothered :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: pepette

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
I think if we start with a tag for every breast size, i would like to see a tag for good shape, medium sized breast ;)

Small tits are beautiful tits. In most cases, they're much more sensitive.
I disagree i like my breasts medium to slightly large, with a firm form and perfectly sized nipples...i just realize that sound a lot like somthing you would order in a dinner.......is it wrong that i am now hungry and want to play with some breasts at the same time ? :p

trusk rock

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2020
I don't know if this can help
But I had asked for a "tiny tits" tag here, hoping that many reactions would incite the site to create the tag.
I can't really say it's a success at the moment.
i think it is already there. i added it in my game and it was available when i did that around 20 days ago. not sure if it is removed now

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
i think it is already there. i added it in my game and it was available when i did that around 20 days ago. not sure if it is removed now
I don't know how you do, cause when I try to add a "tiny tits" tag in my game, I have an error message
error tags.PNG
I only can add it in the "spoiler genre", but seems search task doesn't look at this part

EDIT : When I look at your game, only the "big tits" is in the tag., "Tiny tits" is only in the genre spoiler too

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I think if we start with a tag for every breast size, i would like to see a tag for good shape, medium sized breast ;)

I disagree i like my breasts medium to slightly large, with a firm form and perfectly sized nipples...i just realize that sound a lot like somthing you would order in a dinner.......is it wrong that i am now hungry and want to play with some breasts at the same time ? :p
There is already a tag for big tits so either get rid of that shit or put other sizes as tags too. :WeSmart:

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
Yesss, a small / tiny (whatever) tits tag is desperatly needed !
Since some 90% of the games are tagged with the big ones and half of the rest have them without being tagged it is really tedious to search for the small ones.
Would be also helpful fpr finding the games that have both, since only small is really rare / or loli stuff, which i dont wanna find all the time.
his is a really nice one ! "Detective Girl of Steam City" with a lovely small Tits MC
Is there a link-collection for this somewhere on this site ? would be nice to have a place where to look....

ThaBoooB

Jun 24, 2023
This has been bothering me allot.
I descovered AVN about a year ago. Have played quite a lot of them during the year.
As a guy with a sever small breast/tiny tits/flat chested fetish and not into loli. (I like woman.) Petite is more then fine, but not if they look like children. I support this 100% :)
I still don't get why it's so hard for some ppl to understand that small breast and loli is not the same thing.
In fact if I only see a Big Breast tag and no small breasted beauty in any of the pictures I keep on looking for something ells immediately.

Reactions: guanciale

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
Why do you even need such a tag, even when you search for big tits, it shows mostly small tits anyways.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This has been bothering me allot.
I descovered AVN about a year ago. Have played quite a lot of them during the year.
As a guy with a sever small breast/tiny tits/flat chested fetish and not into loli. (I like woman.) Petite is more then fine, but not if they look like children. I support this 100% :)
I still don't get why it's so hard for some ppl to understand that small breast and loli is not the same thing.
In fact if I only see a Big Breast tag and no small breasted beauty in any of the pictures I keep on looking for something ells immediately.
From Tag Suggestions
1688554742806.png

From a more recent thread: #7
1688554797388.png

Reactions: ThaBoooB

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
can't beat small to medium tits ..... larger ones are dangerous to your health .... i mean think about being on a island in the south pacific , storm comes up coconuts beating your skull in .... i hear a hospital visit coming :LOL:

Reactions: DommySalami

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
Look as long as I get some nice tits in my games I am good. Though I am a little more partial towards TIG BITTIES!!