RPGM - Smash the Guild [v0.3] [Cheedle]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Nesorga

This game is very promising, I had a good time with this game, the character design is very nice and is also animated. If there's one thing I'd like to improve, it's adding more sound, but it doesn't too matter anyway.
    Hopefully the game will be developed more in the future. (Too many good goblin games have been abandoned)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Doejhn

About the training grind:

The training grind is a bit rough, not sure if it's rpg maker's frame rate or what but it took quite a few tries to get used to it before I started hitting the green bar with any kind of consistency. I feel like making it go slower and adding more exp per hit would be better. I'd also expect this mechanic to be rendered obsolete by some other source of experience in the future, which I'm guessing is probably planned.

Once I failed the training, having to click on exit training and going to sleep to reset also seemed pointless. I think it would be better if the game just automatically took you out of that screen upon failure, and let you retry without having to sleep. It's not like going to sleep changes anything anyway.

About the other mini games:

The puzzles were fun to solve. Had the right amount of difficulty in my opinion and kept me entertained while not being frustrating or taking too long to solve.

I really appreciated the option for an easier difficulty on the boulder dodge game with the blue haired chick. I don't think I would have ever been able to catch her on the harder difficulty.

About the girls:

The renders work fine with rpg maker graphics, and the scenes are decent enough. Can't really find much fault with HS/HS2 or whatever illusion game these models came from. It's just what you'd expect.

I would have liked to see some better progression for the blue haired girl's corruption. She seems resistant for the first 3 scenes and then just breaks in the 4th one quite suddenly. I think it would have been better to see her absolutely hating it, then feeling pleasure in spite of her best attempts at resisting, then pretending not to enjoy it in spite of clearly feeling good when she gets the goblin D, and then finally breaking. Or something of the sort.

Can't really say much about the blonde chick yet since all we get to do is capture her.

I'm also hoping that broken girls will show up in our village once you've fully broken them. It would be nice to see them playing a role in aiding the goblin to further his goals further down the line in the story.

Overall this feels like a decent start, a bit rough around the edges, but that's what I'd expect out of a first release. Keep up the good work!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

baklijkeee

not quite bad for a 'proof of concept' demo game IMHO (defintely not 0.1B version (not trying to offend anyone, sorry if i got you)
    volume levels constantly resets to maximum no matter what you set if you enter training, some location; grind already hates me after using it few times, especially because you have to click much earlier than its hit green bar (im on 240hz monitor)
    very nice renders, 4 with huge minuses, good for a start